HTML Completed The Allure of Wanton Cove [v1.15] [GateKeeper]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Horror.. like is it scary scary :FeelsBadMan: ? even tho its mostly text , with 40 images i fear that ill get scared :(
Have you ever read something from HP Lovecraft? Its a lot like that, but with some sexual themes.

If you have to ask if it will scare you, it probably will.

This said, if you're of a more sensitive disposition, you'd be more likely to enjoy my other project, Inheritance. Its more emotional and less frightening. You can find the most recent links to that game here:

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm... Okay based on the tags I like it, but I'm always saddened when I see BE and M2F mentioned together. :FeelsBadMan:
Is the breast expansion content only used when a guys is transformed or are there some messing around with women's proportions content as well?

Also are there any "visual samples" we could check out of the game or is this one of the purely text based games again?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmmm... Okay based on the tags I like it, but I'm always saddened when I see BE and M2F mentioned together. :FeelsBadMan:
Is the breast expansion content only used when a guys is transformed or are there some messing around with women's proportions content as well?

Also are there any "visual samples" we could check out of the game or is this one of the purely text based games again?
Breast Expansion exists in the form of slow transformation for the protagonist, from a male's chest to a large bust within normal human proportions.

There are other characters within the setting who experience changes as well, but you often don't see those changes, only the results of them.

If you would like to see some of the art from the game, here is the cover image for the game:
All of the background art was done by an artist who goes by the name Fae, the primary art was all done by Silverjile (Linked above) and you can find a couple of samples of their work through the link given.

Hope that helps.

Or are we talking about Inheritance? If that's the case, then I don't have a gallery to show off the art, but its more of an anime style.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Breast Expansion exists in the form of slow transformation for the protagonist, from a male's chest to a large bust within normal human proportions.

There are other characters within the setting who experience changes as well, but you often don't see those changes, only the results of them.
Awww, too bad. There are just way too few games that have proper messing around with BE. :(

If you would like to see some of the art from the game, here is the cover image for the game:
All of the background art was done by an artist who goes by the name Fae, the primary art was all done by Silverjile (Linked above) and you can find a couple of samples of their work through the link given.

Hope that helps.
Áh, yeah that's cool. Thanks. :)
I was mainly trying to figure out if the game is more of a visual novel style or a wall of text type text adventure with some images here and there(so basically IF there are screenshots of the game running and whatnot). But still, thanks. :D

Or are we talking about Inheritance? If that's the case, then I don't have a gallery to show off the art, but its more of an anime style.
Hmmm... no idea what Inheritance is. Is it another game you're making or did I miss something?

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Awww, too bad. There are just way too few games that have proper messing around with BE. :(

Áh, yeah that's cool. Thanks. :)
I was mainly trying to figure out if the game is more of a visual novel style or a wall of text type text adventure with some images here and there(so basically IF there are screenshots of the game running and whatnot). But still, thanks. :D

Hmmm... no idea what Inheritance is. Is it another game you're making or did I miss something?
Oh well, no game is perfect for everyone.

Very much text with the occasional image.

Inheritance is another game I'm working on (I have ADHD, got a mind like a goldfish, short attention span and easily distracted. Two-three projects makes it so I can bounce back and forth between them which actually helps keep me focused. Looks like chaos to everyone else, but it works for me. :p ) its one of three projects currently in development on my end. I forgot to link Inheritance in my previous post, but it looks like someone was kind enough to give an assist on that front. ;)

You can find the game 'Inheritance' .
Thank you for getting them that link. I was planning to post it but it slipped my mind while posting before.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
You can find the game 'Inheritance' .
Inheritance is another game I'm working on (I have ADHD, got a mind like a goldfish, short attention span and easily distracted. Two-three projects makes it so I can bounce back and forth between them which actually helps keep me focused. Looks like chaos to everyone else, but it works for me. :p ) its one of three projects currently in development on my end. I forgot to link Inheritance in my previous post, but it looks like someone was kind enough to give an assist on that front. ;)
Oh, it's THAT game. Okay now I got it. I remember taking a look at it back when it got posted here. So you're working on that one as well? Cool. :)

Oh well, no game is perfect for everyone.

Very much text with the occasional image.
Yeah I know that all too much, but still this one sounds interesting so I might give it a try later on.
Just keep up the good work. :D

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh, it's THAT game. Okay now I got it. I remember taking a look at it back when it got posted here. So you're working on that one as well? Cool. :)

Yeah I know that all too much, but still this one sounds interesting so I might give it a try later on.
Just keep up the good work. :D
Yep, that's me too. I'm also responsible for Futa Apocalypse and The Puppet Master.

Hope that you enjoy it. General consensus is that if you enjoy Lovecraft, you'll most likely enjoy Wanton Cove. ;)

I love what I do, so I'll keep at it as long as people are interested in seeing the work I do!

radiatonia

May 2, 2017
I'm surprised you can't "work" at the bar once you turn female. Likewise for what goes on at the mansion before meeting Morichi.

Also, given that there's not that many adult scenes from the female perspective I figured the MC would eventually just get options to join in on the debauchery as they got more corrupted instead of giving it the same tempted responses and then eventually getting a game over.

It also seems like a lot of the sex scenes seem to disappear with not many replacements after you hit around 100 taint. Or is that a bug?

It's a great Lovecraft themed game regardless of all of that. Congrats on getting to 1.0!

Reactions: Darth Sidious

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm surprised you can't "work" at the bar once you turn female. Likewise for what goes on at the mansion before meeting Morichi.

Also, given that there's not that many adult scenes from the female perspective I figured the MC would eventually just get options to join in on the debauchery as they got more corrupted instead of giving it the same tempted responses and then eventually getting a game over.

It also seems like a lot of the sex scenes seem to disappear with not many replacements after you hit around 100 taint. Or is that a bug?

It's a great Lovecraft themed game regardless of all of that. Congrats on getting to 1.0!
Working at the tavern is a feature I hope to add eventually. I want to add some kind of gambling game as well as prostitution as options. For now however, story driven content is a higher priority.

Actually, about a third of all the "adult" content in the game is from the female perspective, and more is still being added. I expect that things will even themselves out eventually.

This is kind of a restatement about the lack of sex for females. Sex scenes fall into three groupings: Penis, Transitioning, Vagina. The first grouping starts to disappear along with your manhood but some of them carry into the transitioning range. Obviously, once you have a vagina, you can't enjoy the same things as you once did when you had a penis so those scenes go away at that time. As mentioned above, as new content is added to the game, you can expect the distribution to start balancing.

For sex: I plan to add at least a few more scenes for almost every NPC you can currently fool around with. I just added the Lebron sisters in this build who will have a spectrum of scenes ranging from full male to full female for the protagonist, I have plans to write a series of sex scenes related to Dewey Anne for fully female characters, plus the prostitution content mentioned above.

Glad you enjoyed the game otherwise. And thank you for the congrats!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hmm could be me but I think there's a slight lack of scenes that evolve around Depravity score, shouldn't the protagonist be into more depraved and morally reprehensible things to satisfy the need? I've got a save with 150 Depravity score, enjoyed a lot of Azumi to farm it, who could use some extra scenes that trigger after higher Depravity scores. Azumi seem to be blessed with a severe case of nymphomania and would rape in an attempt to satisfy her cravings even if they don't seem to end. Though she seems too sweet to harm anyone (she's like my lost and never found waifu :D)

Perhaps with a conditional check of Depravity + Taint would make for a setup for scenes involving around prostituting yourself as a tainted female and earn money that way to buy things you hadn't yet from Nadia. And to be able to keep buying ammo for the fight scenes. Maybe new items to unlock scenes with like Vibrator, Rotors, Anal Beads, a Horse Dildo courtesy of Zal'chaas :B

Nadia is a hot piece, I enjoy reading about well-used mature sluts but also about young teens which aside from Azumi seem to be very few of, don't know if you plan on adding more teens under the influence of Zal'chaas but I'm sure the extra variety wouldn't hurt your growing fanbase ;)

PS: Feel free to use any of these things or not, I need no credit for it. Just happy if it helps, it's a great project and I'm glad to see it expanding beyond version 1.0

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hmm could be me but I think there's a slight lack of scenes that evolve around Depravity score, shouldn't the protagonist be into more depraved and morally reprehensible things to satisfy the need? I've got a save with 150 Depravity score, enjoyed a lot of Azumi to farm it, who could use some extra scenes that trigger after higher Depravity scores. Azumi seem to be blessed with a severe case of nymphomania and would rape in an attempt to satisfy her cravings even if they don't seem to end. Though she seems too sweet to harm anyone (she's like my lost and never found waifu :D)

Perhaps with a conditional check of Depravity + Taint would make for a setup for scenes involving around prostituting yourself as a tainted female and earn money that way to buy things you hadn't yet from Nadia. And to be able to keep buying ammo for the fight scenes. Maybe new items to unlock scenes with like Vibrator, Rotors, Anal Beads, a Horse Dildo courtesy of Zal'chaas :B

Nadia is a hot piece, I enjoy reading about well-used mature sluts but also about young teens which aside from Azumi seem to be very few of, don't know if you plan on adding more teens under the influence of Zal'chaas but I'm sure the extra variety wouldn't hurt your growing fanbase ;)

PS: Feel free to use any of these things or not, I need no credit for it. Just happy if it helps, it's a great project and I'm glad to see it expanding beyond version 1.0
Very much so. The Lebron sisters will present a way to generate additional Depravity, as will Dewey and some of the additional content I have planned for Azumi. Like many of the elements in the game, content is expanding a little at a time. Keep in mind that there is only one of me, and there are only so many hours in a week. I'm growing the game steadily and the end goal is to make it so progression through all of the game's elements should play natural.

Most of those sex toys were not readily available in the 1930's (The toys from that time period were cumbersome and would not have been likely to appear in a small town like Wanton Cove). In order to maintain the integrity of the setting, I feel its important to maintain accuracy when it comes to the time period.

I have more content planned for Nadia, just need to get around to writing it. ;) As for young teens, you haven't met the Lebron sisters yet? Its just a placeholder right now, but there will be plenty of sexual content related to them before too long.

The framework of the game and the ambience probably makes up 75% of the current game right now. Eventually, I hope that there's more story driven content than anything else. The game has grown about 250k words in the last 14 months, and I expect it to continue growing at a similar rate moving forward. It just takes time.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Ah of course, I completely forgot the timeline. However, I wonder if you're familiar with a game called 'Lust for Darkness', it is in fact through them that I found Allure of Wanton Cove and where I developed a taste of Lovecraftian horror erotica, they have concepts of machines invented to give pleasure and pain, like the tongue-wheel and the phallic shaped fisting machine as well as many other kinks that supposedly dates back to late 1800s - early 1900s.

And I haven't found the Lebron sisters, must've completely missed them somehow after like 8 playthroughs :O I can remember a random scene with two young women walking the street where the younger one's eyes drifted to the PC's crotch and the other quickly guided her inside the house where she smiled with a hint of pity and lust before locking the door. Never heard from them again. Don't know if they're sisters though. Using version 1.01a Patron build.

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not familiar with "Lust for Darkness" It looks good, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Sex toys from the time period exist (And existed far before then) but they weren't mainstreamed until just the last few decades. That said, its not out of the question that sex toys might appear in some limited context eventually.

The Lebron sisters appear only on the most recent build of the game. Its an intro in the bad part of town that has a 50% chance of playing out on day 2-4. I'm actually writing content for them right now in preparation of the next build.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Ryahn @muttdoggy

Please add tags:

male protagonist, text based, rpg, transformation, futa/shemale, adventure, horror, corruption, paranormal, masturbation, lesbian

Thanks!

Reactions: Ryahn

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not familiar with "Lust for Darkness" It looks good, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Sex toys from the time period exist (And existed far before then) but they weren't mainstreamed until just the last few decades. That said, its not out of the question that sex toys might appear in some limited context eventually.

The Lebron sisters appear only on the most recent build of the game. Its an intro in the bad part of town that has a 50% chance of playing out on day 2-4. I'm actually writing content for them right now in preparation of the next build.
Must've completely missed that somehow, I'll check it again tomorrow in a new playthrough. Could be I missed it because I used older saves in the latest build only. Good luck with the writing!

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not a lot of content for them just yet. Mostly its an introduction, case notes to include an entry for them, and some code related to them. In other words the ground work so I can add some content.

Tonight I wrote about half of the content for them that will appear in the next build, the first time you enter their home and the first followup. You're not missing out on a lot just yet. ;) Next build should be fun though.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not a lot of content for them just yet. Mostly its an introduction, case notes to include an entry for them, and some code related to them. In other words the ground work so I can add some content.

Tonight I wrote about half of the content for them that will appear in the next build, the first time you enter their home and the first followup. You're not missing out on a lot just yet. ;) Next build should be fun though.
Yeah I found it at Day 2, that's a great teaser and sounds like my kinda fun :D Looking forward at to where this is going

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yeah I found it at Day 2, that's a great teaser and sounds like my kinda fun :D Looking forward at to where this is going
They're a lot of fun to write for. Put together four scenes related to their first meeting for them today (Taint level defines which of those scenes play out), about 5k words of new content for them in total. :evilsmile: They will be seeing quite a bit of content over the next few builds. Got eight scenes planned for them right now, and will most likely add more at a later time after that.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes