The Alpha Gender [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
The Alpha Gender Logo 4 1920x1080.png
About Me

Howdy. I'm Mikethe3DGuy. I've spent years on DeviantArt (as ) lurking, creating fetish art and comics. I got bored with the limitations of strictly visuals only and wanted to do something more "long-form". The idea for this visual novel hit me first as something I should write as a novel (text only). I started writing it, and got 15 chapters in, releasing them on Literotica, when I realized a visual novel would be a much better medium. Stopped writing and started creating it.

Synopsis

It's the year 2030, in Los Angeles. For the last couple years something has been happening to women, worldwide. They've gotten stronger... faster... more aggressive... and smarter. These enhancements didn't happen overnight. They've unfolded and developed over this time, and as far as we can tell are still developing. Their sense perception has gotten sharper - most women can hear a heartbeat from a few feet away. Their sex drive has become amplified - they need it, and that causes many to hurt, to do whatever it takes to satisfy that urge. Athletic records are being broken, political and corporate power is tilting in their favor, men are losing jobs to women at an ever-increasing rate, and the economic, social and political order is drastically shifting around the globe. Scientists have some theories, and are analyzing and documenting the "Change" as it's being called, but the puzzle pieces still don't fit. Is it epigenetic? Viral? Why have women changed, but no effect seen in men? Men see their careers and financial prospects shrinking, or in jeopardy, and don't know what to do about it. Some take to the streets, to protest... rage. Some drown themselves in a bottle. Some try to plow ahead and ignore it. But like it or not, it's happening: men seem to be becoming second-class citizens, while women are now The Alpha Gender!

Game Overview
You play as a male junior banking executive in his late 20s named Brian Bannister (or choose your name). Good looking guy, and very well hung, which has always been both a blessing and a curse. Your live-in girlfriend, Nina, is tall, busty, and hot. But you're not sure where you stand with her now, as she, and the rest of the world, changes. Game platform is Ren'Py. There are choices to be made along the way that will alter your path, but it's not a dating sim. There are no point values for attraction or charisma, etc. Nothing like "mini games" are planned either. Visuals are all done in Daz Studio, and most (all?) sex scenes are accompanied by animations, as well as some other events. Sound is very important to me as I create this, and much attention has been paid to music and SFX. I've provided as much voice support as possible. Not every line is voiced, but as much as I could manage/budget.

Languages

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre and Tags

3DCG, Animated, Big tits, Female domination, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Internal view, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Sci-fi, Sexual harrassment, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Voiced

Planned & Possible Future Tags

Beyond Tags... Fetishes, Kinks

Planned Release
First release (V0.2) should be late April 2023. All images, animations, sound files and scripting are completed. Ren'Py coding underway, and is currently being done by peachesinpower, with assistance by myself.

Project Support & Interaction

If interested, please consider joining my Patreon or engaging with me on Discord.

The new reality is filled with hazards
TAG-A-63.jpg

Can I trust even my girlfriend?
TAG-A-89.jpg

And what about my career?
TAG-A-240.jpg

Even going out for a drink can be a minefield
TAG-B-74.jpg

Hey... I didn't ask for it!
TAG-B-285.jpg

This thing seems to always get me in trouble...
TAG-B-346.jpg

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I will point out that this is not "femdom" in the typical sense, where women are driven to humiliate men and grind them under their boot-heels out of fetishistic desire. Though some women might be inspired to do things like that, since they have the power. It's more like: treating men as "less than" because in fact they are, and using them in ways that make your life easier and more pleasurable. That said, many of the things you're used to in a femdom story will still come to pass because it's still in the interest of women to keep men obeying them and serving their purpose. It might seem like a subtle difference but you'll see as you play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
Oh boy. I am watching this. Hope to see some muscular and super tall ladies in there. I mean SUPER tall. ;)
This isn't a "giantess" thing, sorry to say. The Change does not make women taller. That said, I definitely appreciate taller women, so certain female characters are taller than average. MC is 5'9 1/2". His girlfriend Nina is a little more than 1" taller. Olivia, another very major female character, is an inch taller than her. But another woman you see in the pics (tattoos) is 5'4". Of course, most of these women are wearing heels too.

You are definitely going to see some muscle. Olivia... and later on in I believe the next release: Petra. She's super-jacked, and no one to eff with.

Reactions: burke5

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I have to say for this type of world, I've read a few of these, the height reversal is part of the lore to me. Everything else is getting reversed so why not the heights? JMO/preference too, but it's your game so you should do whatever you want. But if I can weigh in I think having the women be tall and the men short fits that world (albeit your specific setting is immediate, you can always just work to that down the line).
Yeah I get it, and I understand the giantess aspect would make it more popular. But as you say it's my game. Like with movies, for me there's a "suspension of disbelief" factor. Women who are abnormally tall is so unreal to me that I can no longer suspend my disbelief. Also, the more physical changes you pile on, the harder it gets to justify as science fiction. These women have undergone very few changes to their appearance. Slight increase in muscularity and reduction of bodyfat. But they are able to gain muscle and strength at a much faster rate than before. Any women in the game who are extremely muscular were already heavily into strength training before the Change even began.

Reactions: burke5

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I don't think 6'+ is abnormally tall. Women's volleyball players are typically around 6'5+ and many women's basketball players are as well. I would not consider it giantess (and it's mini-GTS at that) until you're getting to 7'+. You can also just lower the men's heights to increase the size difference. I spent most of my younger years as an athlete, the average female athlete is a bit taller than the average female, similar to male athletes also being larger and stronger, but the sports do draw different heights. Tennis players are also generally tall.

Your world is just adding muscle on top of that which is fine. Anyway not a criticism, but maybe another angle for you to think of. If the average women are adding on so much muscle and intelligence, what about the women that were already highly intelligent or more athletic? And despite the internet insisting all men are 6'2+, that's actually less than 8% of the male population, so there's room for height differences there too.

I'm an average height man that ended up with a lot of taller girlfriends. The women interested in me just tended to be athletes or models---both are going to be on the taller side. Models are tall, and as you mention high heels increase that more. Now in the real world they were much physically weaker than me---a male athlete is just many times stronger than female athletes let alone the regular population---so for me everything was completely vanilla and the girls were pretty much across the board submissive.

The role reversal however opens up things I couldn't experience, and the video game format allows diversity. I would encourage you to explore multiple body types and heights, at least for the female LIs but really also for the males it can give you different angles for your writing.

But ultimately, as I'm sure you're aware, I do encourage you to make what you enjoy. Just take this as friendly discussion from a fellow femdom fan, at worst it's a mere discussion that we both enjoy, but keeping your perspective open you never know, it might lead to more ideas and an improved product from you too.
I'm average height as well. Basically I'm trying to make it look close to 'real life' with the exception that this Change has occurred. The average woman in TAG is taller than average, and the average man shorter than average, but not so extreme that it would seem too unusual. Only about 1% of American women are 6' or taller. There's a psychological effect on a man when he has to look UP into a woman's eyes, which is why my primary female characters are taller than the MC. I'm actually turned off when it gets extreme though. There's all sorts of amazon art on DeviantArt for example where the men are made extremely short (e.g. maybe 5'4, 5'2 and even shorter) and the women are 6'5 and above (to 7', 8', 10' and taller), and those seem to be very popular. To me, when the height difference is too great the man seems like a child and I have trouble relating.

But the great thing about communities like this is that we're all different, and I respect your preferences, and have no trouble with you expressing them! (y)

Last edited:

Mikethe3DGuy

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2019
I hope some female muscle growth will be part of the game as well
There is, but not extremely rapid growth as you may have seen it. Muscle growth in women after the Change does happen much faster than before. Sort of like it would be for a man on steroids only maybe 2x-3x as fast as that even. The Change gives them an increase without even training - maybe it turns an average woman into a fitness model, or a bit less. To get more than that they have to train, but gains are fast.

Reactions: Kaldr1 and burke5
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes