BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
How fucked up is the world when you have to choose between going to hell and probably suffering for all eternity, or being molested and fucked against your will for the rest of your immortal life.
Now we know why Lucifer is going against the god...
Anyway, how is the game? People say it's short, but is it event gathering game, or there's any other feature?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Now we know why Lucifer is going against the god...
Anyway, how is the game? People say it's short, but is it event gathering game, or there's any other feature?
Haven't personally played it, but there's only CGs for 8 different scenes so it seems like it's just an event gathering "game" with a tiny bit of story.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You know, becoming fallen angel is starting to look real appealing.
Especially since i can then freely slaughter all the pigs.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Must say that heaven and hell of this game world is really twisted. Being able to become an angel is a punishment unless one likes getting molested, raped etc.
Definitely hentai logic but this is new level shit, the dev is really having crack

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Is there a good ending?? Btw i dont know why but i have a crazy thing for completing H-games with a good ending and then watch all the scenes
I mean, sort of, as long as you think 'willing-ish participant in angelic gangbang' is a good ending

JacarandaSun

Feb 11, 2021
For those wondering, there's not a gallery option. There's 8 scenes and you can encounter them all in 10ish minutes by doing the story (3 require you to lose to the area bosses). There is no grind, you can kill everything with your base stats.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, short and easy to do, liked the MC.
Also found developer's DL profile:

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
It was removed from steam, don't know why.

Edit: In fact it seems all games from the publisher were removed.

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
If something Japan teach to us in VN and RPGM is the church is no diferent from bandits. No even angels are the esception. Even those can be villains.
Not only in VN and RPGM. In manga as well. Take "Sora no Otoshimono" ... The angels in it are the antagonist and are real shitbag. Slaver and warmonger thinking of human as insect just good to be trampled on...

Make me think of a declaration made in a "Web Novel" about a fiction war between Earth (Humanity) VS Heaven (God and Angels) and Hell (Satan and Devils).
"Once, mere weeks ago, I would have prayed to God to have mercy on our souls. Now I, and all others on this Earth, know better; the being many of us once worshipped as a God has stated in no uncertain terms that there will be no mercy on our souls. To that 'God,' to Lucifer, to all the angels and devils massing to rend and destroy the hope of Humanity's future, I respond: You who would show us no mercy shall receive none in return, for the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve do not suffer betrayal!" - Georges W. Bush in the story... (great quote, i must say... maybe too badass for George Bush. though. xD)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
Not only in VN and RPGM. In manga as well. Take "Sora no Otoshimono" ... The angels in it are the antagonist and are real shitbag. Slaver and warmonger thinking of human as insect just good to be trampled on...

Make me think of a declaration made in a "Web Novel" about a fiction war between Earth (Humanity) VS Heaven (God and Angels) and Hell (Satan and Devils).
"Once, mere weeks ago, I would have prayed to God to have mercy on our souls. Now I, and all others on this Earth, know better; the being many of us once worshipped as a God has stated in no uncertain terms that there will be no mercy on our souls. To that 'God,' to Lucifer, to all the angels and devils massing to rend and destroy the hope of Humanity's future, I respond: You who would show us no mercy shall receive none in return, for the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve do not suffer betrayal!" - Georges W. Bush in the story... (great quote, i must say... maybe too badass for George Bush. though. xD)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's also way to elequent for Geroge W, reknown for such oral stumbles as, “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning? ". (Answer: Yes, they am.) LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

drakosdz1

Jul 28, 2022
I found this place, but when i go in and touch the crystal, black scene appear and can do nothing than back to title. the crystal have only 9 CGs, dont know how to remove the tentacle
1659895760801.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes