DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Me either, I'm no sure if it's because I'm using a dinosaur ( early 2000 I think ) or win7. Vids from the files look really good.
This version won't work on old graphics cards that don't support OpenGL 3.3. You could try updating your graphics driver or making sure your high performance GPU is selected if you're on a dual GPU laptop. If the PC is a dinosaur you might be out of luck though! The game also requires a 64 bit OS... which isn't mentioned on the download page.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
This version won't work on old graphics cards that don't support OpenGL 3.3. You could try updating your graphics driver or making sure your high performance GPU is selected if you're on a dual GPU laptop. If the PC is a dinosaur you might be out of luck though! The game also requires a 64 bit OS... which isn't mentioned on the download page.
Thx for the advice, although most of what you said is above my understanding of computers. It may well be time to upgrade. Again thx.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Was playing this.

It was going fairly well; i was making good progress - i had gotten close to the landlady's daughter, her bitchy other daughter had come home, i had put the website online ... and then i was knocked out by a thug, the screen went white ...

...and locked up. Hard.

The only way that i could get it loose was to kill the game and try starting over.

At which point i discovered that several pages of saves had been wiped out; i was pretty well going to have to start over (though, i guess, not ALL the way back, because i could skip the intro...) and repeat a couple of hours (or so it seemed) of grinding.

Nope.

This game is dead to me.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Is there a newer version of Honey Select out? Because the last couple HS based games seemed to have somewhat improved character models.
Yeah, i play HS with 4K skin mods but i don't have this amount of quality, perhaps an other mods... if someone know ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good new update. I don't particularly care for the grind, but at least not too much time passes until we reach a bit of new content and it's good that we are informed once we reach the end of the new content.

Reactions: Daveck and WaltS

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Was playing this.

It was going fairly well; i was making good progress - i had gotten close to the landlady's daughter, her bitchy other daughter had come home, i had put the website online ... and then i was knocked out by a thug, the screen went white ...

...and locked up. Hard.

The only way that i could get it loose was to kill the game and try starting over.

At which point i discovered that several pages of saves had been wiped out; i was pretty well going to have to start over (though, i guess, not ALL the way back, because i could skip the intro...) and repeat a couple of hours (or so it seemed) of grinding.

Nope.

This game is dead to me.
Lol. So your computer bugged out, no one knows why (because mine didn't and I was also able to use my old saves) and you drop the game. Up to you, but seems you are directing your anger at the wrong target.
Maybe you need to invest in a new set-up.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Lol. So your computer bugged out, no one knows why (because mine didn't and I was also able to use my old saves) and you drop the game. Up to you, but seems you are directing your anger at the wrong target.
Maybe you need to invest in a new set-up.
Sorry. That's not a computer crash - it happened three times with this game {only the third time wiped my saves} and has never happened with other games.

The problem that made me drop it is that i really don't feel like repeating all the grinding through stuff that i've already done; the game is fun, but not enough fun to put in all that work again, just to get to the point where it might crash again.

Maybe you need to invest in a tad less contentious attitude.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Is there any bgm beyond the intro? I scrolled back through the dialogue towards the end of the intro and the music suddenely cut out and ive heard no bgm since then even when closing and reopening the game.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just pick one of the answers. If it's the wrong answer, roll back and try another one. That's how I did it.

Reactions: patrickB
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes