DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I'm probably missing something stupidly obvious but how do you run in the morning to train stamina?
It's the running man icon in your bedroom first thing when you wake up at dawn. Or maybe the icon looks more like a dude with morse code coming out of his arse... either way it should work!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
It's the running man icon in your bedroom first thing when you wake up at dawn. Or maybe the icon looks more like a dude with morse code coming out of his arse... either way it should work!
I'm not getting that. Backpack, clock, PC and that's it.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I had a great laugh playing the latest update. OMG, Dev, what kind of shit are you on :ROFLMAO:.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I got a few things happen out of order.
The dinner event with Helena's best friend happened before I had done the Helena catches you masturbating event or the Dr Vibes weekend event.
Also something that seemed out of order was him knowing the two girls in the club and they had never been introduced in the story.

My main thing I guess is you definitely need some more Time Killers in this that are repeatable with the girls, even if it doesn't raise stats. I found myself near the end just doing superfluous workouts or skipping time because there was nothing to do until the last event.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Having fun so far. How do you diagnose the PC? Guessing a PC icon should be popping up in Helena's room but not getting it.
Her old PC is in your room. It will happen in the story eventually that you are asked to do something on the computer then you get the option of fixing it.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I do have two complaints about game play, and this isn't the only game that suffers from this, but I hate that doing a simple activity like talking to someone takes an ENTIRE time slot. There's no reason for a simple 5 or 10 minute conversation tops, taking up a 3-4 hour time slot.
Also when the game plays an animation, it goes through the loop and then flashes the still picture that you see at the beginning of the sequence. Picture, animation, picture, animation, picture, animation... It doesn't make the game unplayable, but I do find it annoying.

Preposterous

Nov 23, 2018
Just finished playing the whole thing. It really is good, lots of plot, lots of running about like a blue arsed fly etc. There are a few bugs, usually around bought items. I was able to buy a few things in the shop before I had the quest start... I don't know if I missed anything plotwise, but having a char say I need... quest prompt... item. When it's already in your inventory is annoying.

That said. Best game I've played all year.

Great graphics. Great smut. I'm from the UK so I even got 99% of your references.

Top marks. Will donate. Will do spell checking. Please continue.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Ok so I got a few things happen out of order.
The dinner event with Helena's best friend happened before I had done the Helena catches you masturbating event or the Dr Vibes weekend event.
Also something that seemed out of order was him knowing the two girls in the club and they had never been introduced in the story.

My main thing I guess is you definitely need some more Time Killers in this that are repeatable with the girls, even if it doesn't raise stats. I found myself near the end just doing superfluous workouts or skipping time because there was nothing to do until the last event.
Thanks for the feedback. Its hard to find all bugs testing yourself. I can see the problem with the two girls... I'll find the other and sort it!
I agree there needs to be more fill in/repeatable events to flesh out the game. I'll be adding more...

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Just finished playing the whole thing. It really is good, lots of plot, lots of running about like a blue arsed fly etc. There are a few bugs, usually around bought items. I was able to buy a few things in the shop before I had the quest start... I don't know if I missed anything plotwise, but having a char say I need... quest prompt... item. When it's already in your inventory is annoying.

That said. Best game I've played all year.

Great graphics. Great smut. I'm from the UK so I even got 99% of your references.

Top marks. Will donate. Will do spell checking. Please continue.
Cheers. It should be fairly simple to set the shop to only display items after they are needed.

Spelling? Heh. I'm playing it by eye so far. God knows what I have missed! Thanks for the feedback dude!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
@DrVibes
Some characters that are I guess "Side characters", their models are too cute too be wasted on being nothing in the game as well. Like the Trainer girl is hot. So is Pugsley. I guess if you were not planning to do anything with the trainer, it would have been better to use a Male figure since she is pretty much just a tease the way she is. I don't know, just my opinion.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
I'm not getting that. Backpack, clock, PC and that's it.
Hmmm, after looking into it, you can only jog on weekdays. The MC is a lazy prick and won't go for a run on the weekend. I don't know if this is your problem. I can't think what else could cause it.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
@DrVibes
Some characters that are I guess "Side characters", their models are too cute too be wasted on being nothing in the game as well. Like the Trainer girl is hot. So is Pugsley. I guess if you were not planning to do anything with the trainer, it would have been better to use a Male figure since she is pretty much just a tease the way she is. I don't know, just my opinion.
The end goal is to have scenes with every girl. The MC is a horny bastard and just can't help himself!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This game was a nice surprise. Good fun, open world without being grindy, lots of variety and thought-out renders. A little crass maybe, but that's not much of a downside.

I had some trouble with events triggering out of sequence, most notably the airhorn quest resolving first, then getting the quest, and finally being introduced to the questgiver. Most of the other events weren't as weird, but there were some bits of dialogue that referenced things I hadn't experienced yet. And then of course there's the usual problem of strange time consumption - some discussions use time, some don't, some repeat, and some trigger automatically - but that's par for the course. I also experienced one crash, when clicking on a contact in the phone.

Sep 18, 2018
Hmmm, i cant seem to unlock the beach. And its missing from my replay files also.
How do i fix that?
Everything else is unlocked, and it says end of 0.3, and no tasks left.
Also, i seem to be missing something, cos the 2 girls i say hi to at the end of the game, in the bar at the concert, those two i have never seen in the game before.

DrVibes

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2018
Hmmm, i cant seem to unlock the beach. And its missing from my replay files also.
How do i fix that?
Everything else is unlocked, and it says end of 0.3, and no tasks left.
Also, i seem to be missing something, cos the 2 girls i say hi to at the end of the game, in the bar at the concert, those two i have never seen in the game before.
Beach event is scheduled to fire automatically at Sunday midday.

I've realised that this may be blocked by working on Sundays, Sunday events etc. This will be resolved in the v0.3.1 release in a few days (I've set the event to fire on multiple days in the afternoon). Completing the beach intro will be a requirement for the Jazz Club Concert.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes