HTML Abandoned The Apartments on Poplar Street [v0.10] [ObviouslyAnAlias]

ObviouslyAnAlias

Jan 30, 2021
No patreon and yet not incest.
Wasted opportunity, if that's the case.
Landlord and tenants, the thrill!!
No incest for now, though as additional characters come along who knows. But either way, I wasn't sure how Patreon was going to handle the blackmail, extortion, etc. that happens so I decided to hedge my bets.

Reactions: Eoin

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

There are different names for the city and character, but you're given the option in the first few passages to set a name. If you don't set the name, then the game defaults to the text that was in the prompt which is where you get the "What is the City Name?"
Well, even if I erase them, I would have a blank space, which is not better. As someone who don't immerse myself as the MC and just play a character, I prefer using the name planned for him. Being X in every game that don't give that option is starting to be annoying.

For the other two points you brought up, none of the dates check for a specific day of the week. In the first case, you need to boost your charisma (hence the second part of the hint). For the second case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok. Thanks for the precisions. The introduction precise that we have to be at least 5 in all the stats to unlock everything and, since it worked on saturday and monday, I thought the day itself was the problem, not other stats.
As for the second one, thanks for the tip. I thought it was like this since it's the same for her first event but the hint is just too vague not to wonder if we did something wrong to prevent it from happening (or lack in stats).

Good continuation.

Polterman

Aug 8, 2020
Interesting concept. Looking forward to see how the developer expands it and what personalities they introduce. Bookmarked. Will circle back