Ren'Py The Apex [v0.3] [WarmBeerProductions]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Will the women be procedurally generated?
No sir :'(
Those are some tiny titties...
Still, looks good. I will give it a try

Mu (question is wrong)
What titties have you been seeing IRL :KEK: Jokes aside, I've never been a big fan of huge titties, so most characters in the game won't have them. Maybe a few in the future?
I want MORE ebony women. I have a thirst that cannot be quenched.
This guy gets it ;)

Side note, anyone even slightly interested in the game and want to see it grow, consider dropping a rating or something if you can't financially support as that helps a lot too! Thank you!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Apex [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

IllumiNaughty

Aug 5, 2017
No sir :'(

What titties have you been seeing IRL :KEK: Jokes aside, I've never been a big fan of huge titties, so most characters in the game won't have them. Maybe a few in the future?

This guy gets it ;)

Side note, anyone even slightly interested in the game and want to see it grow, consider dropping a rating or something if you can't financially support as that helps a lot too! Thank you!
I kneel, a man of culture is in my presence.

• Haha
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
The art style looks like i put ink on my balls and drew the characters. Like damn my bros, they look bland.
Damn bro why you gotta roast me like that :cry: At least give the story a shot at least
Wait ebony characters? No NTR? Dev that like feedback?
View attachment 2300608
Jk aside do you plan to upload to steam in the future?.
Black is beautiful :love: On the topic of releasing it on Steam, it's still too early to tell. My current goal is just to get to the next update, and then maybe one day finish the game.
IRL? You mean outside?
shudder
Come on, I'm sure you've seen at least a few pairs :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: nishikocat

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
filename: The_Apex-0.3-pc.zip
extracting it I get
folder name: TheOne-0.3-pc

why is the folder name wrong? shouldn't it be named apex?

• Wow

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Discord Link

Twatter link

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I like the art style, glad to see a hot demon woman even though it's a superpowered setting. So far it's fairly run of the mill from the story but it's early on and at least it's all in proper English.

Fighting minigame was a bit dull. I guess I'm not into minigames much in general, but if it's going to be something so simplistic maybe have it last half the time as it's just a bit repetitive and boring.

So a dude in hiding sees someone turn up to a train station then decides that's so sus they'll follow them for an entire day then break into a house and confront them at gunpoint...

I'm never a fan of sandboxes, but faux sandboxes are just pointless... there's only ever 1 thing you're allowed to do, so just pointless clicking in between as things are entirely linear. Even if you ever do try to explore different rooms and things you always get the MC or someone accompanying him popping up and stopping you from doing so... I think only one of the dialogue choices had any kind of variable attached to it either.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I like the art style, glad to see a hot demon woman even though it's a superpowered setting. So far it's fairly run of the mill from the story but it's early on and at least it's all in proper English.

Fighting minigame was a bit dull. I guess I'm not into minigames much in general, but if it's going to be something so simplistic maybe have it last half the time as it's just a bit repetitive and boring.

So a dude in hiding sees someone turn up to a train station then decides that's so sus they'll follow them for an entire day then break into a house and confront them at gunpoint...

I'm never a fan of sandboxes, but faux sandboxes are just pointless... there's only ever 1 thing you're allowed to do, so just pointless clicking in between as things are entirely linear. Even if you ever do try to explore different rooms and things you always get the MC or someone accompanying him popping up and stopping you from doing so... I think only one of the dialogue choices had any kind of variable attached to it either.
I plan to rework the fighting minigame. It's still in its early stages so there will be a lot of changes every update.
For the open world, I made it a bit linear right now in the story cause you are still in the intro section of the game. I hope to wrap the whole intro of the game up in 0.4 and allow the players to fully explore the world then.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Fun story so far and the ladies look quite nice. MrWarmBeer will there be harem and pregnancy content? Also will we see more ebony and asian ladies also? If answer is yes to either or both of those questions, this will definitely be a game to look for. :D

• Red Heart

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Fun story so far and the ladies look quite nice. MrWarmBeer will there be harem and pregnancy content? Also will we see more ebony and asian ladies also? If answer is yes to either or both of those questions, this will definitely be a game to look for. :D
The plan is for the player to fuck EVERYONE, so yeah I guess the harem is planned

Reactions: HentaiKami

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The plan is for the player to fuck EVERYONE, so yeah I guess the harem is planned
Thanks for the reply and that indeed makes it already game to look for, now if you could hint if there's possible pregnancy content, even if it's in the epilogue scenes, that would be grand. :D

• I just jizzed my pants
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes