BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
v0.1.2 Alpha Changelog: Minor Monastery Update (1/28/24)
-The temple is populated with various scenes and areas (Faceless, Mark, Funeral, Sermon, etc.)
-Achlys now grants a nameable octopus companion and additional dreams as a part of her contract (1/EA Moloch dream)
-Non-futa farm scene with Belle and her bull (S) & another scene with Jess (S)
-Mel is available at the tavern in the evening after talking to vegetable stall girl
-The librarian has introductory dialogue
-Settings: Beast filter returns, Spoiler passage removed
-Bugfixes: Truancy Detection, Apartment Time Loop
-Random line editing
Note: (S) indicates smut

Word Count: 109,417 (+21,252)

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
i downloaded the latest version and i dont see any of that content? there like 1 scene with dahlia in the shower and i get an end of content message when i try to spar with one of the other npcs

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Does the filename reflect the current version? Maybe you downloaded an older version from a not (yet) updated hoster?
Its just an idea, dont hit me if i'm wrong ^^

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
i downloaded the latest version and i dont see any of that content? there like 1 scene with dahlia in the shower and i get an end of content message when i try to spar with one of the other npcs
You need to access the Monastery. Either talk to a goddess via the magical skill menu or, if branded, attend night lessons with Azrael. You can also get there via the passage navigation menu, but that can break game variables.

Last edited:

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
this looked like it branched but it only SEEMS to be 20 minutes long.
sure its longer but i've yet to find a path that doesn't lead to a deadend
The game is incomplete, so each path either ends or is incomplete. 20 minutes seems hort though. Did you try this?
You need to access the Monastery. Either talk to a goddess via the magical skill menu or, if branded, attend night lessons with Azrael. You can also get there via the passage navigation menu, but that can break game variables.

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
Having jumped in and poked around for a little, how much incest content is there? The prologue seems to railroad me into either fucking off away from the family, or killing myself.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Having jumped in and poked around for a little, how much incest content is there? The prologue seems to railroad me into either fucking off away from the family, or killing myself.
I wrote mind control scenes for the Rogue path but they were messed up, so I need to rewrite them. I rewrote one scene with Mom, which is accessible, and began writing new scenes for Brutus, which are not accessible. I'm planning to revisit these scenes soon since quite a few are already written to some extent and seem to be in popular demand.

Last edited:

AA300

Jun 12, 2023
Should I list the number of scenes for each tag in the main thread post?
Seems like one of those situations where certain people are ride-or-die for certain tags. Personally if I'm searching games by tags, additional information like what X tag actually contains is awesome.

If you had a section in the first post where it showed number of scenes + a brief explanation, that would be above and beyond helpful.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Seems like one of those situations where certain people are ride-or-die for certain tags. Personally if I'm searching games by tags, additional information like what X tag actually contains is awesome.

If you had a section in the first post where it showed number of scenes + a brief explanation, that would be above and beyond helpful.
I'll include that in the next release.

Reactions: AA300
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes