BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The arrogant bitch has a wrong shower scene. She screams, spits and forces me either to leave or to rape her...but considering the fact its a shared shower and i play female i should be able to shower even with her there. Aside from that, if you rape her you get a male text...
Hm, I intended it as a single shower, but also didn't think how a woman would react different to another woman, but it makes sense.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The game still refuses to work properly. If here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
clicking "you woke up" moves to apprentice school cabin, but if you click "back" on the panel, for some reason everything normalizes and continues at home. When trying went to sleep, it gets out:
and when trying to go outside, everything is completely limited to one line:
Well, that area hasn't been completed. But also, seems like the sleeping is bugged.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The arrogant bitch has a wrong shower scene. She screams, spits and forces me either to leave or to rape her...but considering the fact its a shared shower and i play female i should be able to shower even with her there. Aside from that, if you rape her you get a male text...
Yeah, you should be able to shower with her! I agree...

Reactions: damnedfrog

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
To be fair, Austin and Rudy also reject male characters...

EhNah

May 29, 2023
Cool enough concept but I get killed in 2 days regardless of what I do - I attend training and it doesn't seem to log it as such. The first day you can attend training it didn't even give me the option, but the second day I do attend and he still shows up to punish me for skipping.

Will check on this later, no rush.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Just an FYI, I see you reacting to some of these posts with the facepalm reaction, but it seems you're using it to mean, "Oops, I made a mistake. How silly of me." However, on this forum that response is commonly used to mean, "You're an idiot, it's embarassing even to read your stupid post." Many people will interpret it that way when you react to their posts, so try to be aware of that.

• Wow

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Just an FYI, I see you reacting to some of these posts with the facepalm reaction, but it seems you're using it to mean, "Oops, I made a mistake. How silly of me." However, on this forum that response is commonly used to mean, "You're an idiot, it's embarassing even to read your stupid post." Many people will interpret it that way when you react to their posts, so try to be aware of that.
I have been told that social awareness is not one of my best skills. o_O

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I looked through all of the "Smut" sections in the Passage Navigation, and all I could find that was smut related was the "Romancing Margerie" option. Taking the "School" option lead to walking around the school and encountering no one, or getting sent home and interacting with my family for incomplete scenes. I could also go to sleep, but that just cycled me back into waking up in the dormitory building as if nothing had happened.
I looked through the code and there is one Brutus scene that's randomized in the necro route. So for now I'm going to just remove the beasty filter and add it back once there's a beasty update. And I should probably change the necro target selection so it's not randomized...

Reactions: johnson.lv42

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
v0.1.1 Alpha Changelog: Bugfix Patch (10/29/23)
-Sleeping: Recognizes the proper bedroom
-Apprentice Lessons: Available (1st day), Required (2nd day)
-Charmer: Promotion now works as intended
-Margerie Shower: Fixed a gender-conditonal typo
-User Expectations: Misleading settings and links are now hidden
-Stats: Opening menus no longer affects stat changes

Last edited:

Turtleguy007

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2023
I have been told that social awareness is not one of my best skills. o_O
I genuinely splurted my drink out of my nose because of laughing when reading the previous comment and your response...

Keep doing what you're doing with the game, I didn't realize this is not a recently developed game because of the simple UI but there is good-sized content already in there.

• Red Heart

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I genuinely splurted my drink out of my nose because of laughing when reading the previous comment and your response...

Keep doing what you're doing with the game, I didn't realize this is not a recently developed game because of the simple UI but there is good-sized content already in there.
May God bless your sinuses. :coffee:

My current plan is to prioritize game content over UI work. Tentative plan is to work on UX in beta. Future updates should have more content now that I have the foundation for the story and the code / game mechanics.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Also, when I get back to this project in December, I'm planning to do a long period of writing. I've been spending too much time coding and I'm getting tired of it. Plus, I have a bunch of empty areas that require writing attention. So hopefully it will be a firehose of content in the earlier months of next year. I'm hoping for 20,000 words per month until maybe April or May.

Reactions: johnson.lv42

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
curiosity on one of the screenshots it implies you can do things with your mom and possible sister? how can you go down that route?

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019

May God bless your sinuses. :coffee:

My current plan is to prioritize game content over UI work. Tentative plan is to work on UX in beta. Future updates should have more content now that I have the foundation for the story and the code / game mechanics.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes