BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
The lesson where he tells me to visit him at night is at afternoon so that's impossible.
Are you saying that he's no longer present in the afternoon once he's present at night? Or that you lose on the day after interacting with him in the afternoon?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Are you saying that he's no longer present in the afternoon once he's present at night? Or that you lose on the day after interacting with him in the afternoon?
In the afternoon he tells me to meet him at night.
I go to see him at night and after speaking with him my only option is to go to sleep.
Then I die.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Hotfix pushed. I added that conditional last second and forget to test it (it wasn't quite right). Should be working now.

Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Is it just me, or should I not have been at the apprentice school cabin if I had returned home before?
You shouldn't. The sleep function checks your rank. Maybe I need a second check.

And truancy detection is only working for the first lesson. I need to think harder...

Last edited:

FenAV

Jul 24, 2020
I'm trying to find some sex scenes that contain bestiality, as I saw an earlier comment from the dev that every currently listed tag has content in the game, but I can't seem to find any. Is it because I took the "Good" path, or is it because I'm playing a character with just a penis?

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I'm trying to find some sex scenes that contain bestiality, as I saw an earlier comment from the dev that every currently listed tag has content in the game, but I can't seem to find any. Is it because I took the "Good" path, or is it because I'm playing a character with just a penis?
I've written some Brutus scenes, but they need revision and aren't incorporated. (I think they're still in the smut [passage navigation] section?) There's a Belle scene accessible, but she's technically human so I removed the tag from the thread for now. I guess the filter shouldn't be available in the settings menu either, but it will be needed soon anyway (probably v0.1.1).

Last edited:

FenAV

Jul 24, 2020
I've written some Brutus scenes, but they need revision and aren't incorporated. (I think they're still in the smut [passage navigation] section?) There's a Belle scene accessible, but she's technically human so I removed the tag from the thread for now. I guess the filter shouldn't be available in the settings menu either, but it will be needed soon anyway (probably v0.1.1).
I looked through all of the "Smut" sections in the Passage Navigation, and all I could find that was smut related was the "Romancing Margerie" option. Taking the "School" option lead to walking around the school and encountering no one, or getting sent home and interacting with my family for incomplete scenes. I could also go to sleep, but that just cycled me back into waking up in the dormitory building as if nothing had happened.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
I looked through all of the "Smut" sections in the Passage Navigation, and all I could find that was smut related was the "Romancing Margerie" option. Taking the "School" option lead to walking around the school and encountering no one, or getting sent home and interacting with my family for incomplete scenes. I could also go to sleep, but that just cycled me back into waking up in the dormitory building as if nothing had happened.
Hm, okay. In that case, there's no true bestiality in this version. It will be present in the December/January update.

I'll take another look at the sleeping bug tomorrow.

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017
Hm, okay. In that case, there's no true bestiality in this version. It will be present in the December/January update.

The game still refuses to work properly. If here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
clicking "you woke up" moves to apprentice school cabin, but if you click "back" on the panel, for some reason everything normalizes and continues at home. When trying went to sleep, it gets out:
and when trying to go outside, everything is completely limited to one line:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
BlackDahliaStudios!
Today at 6:34 PM, you wrote this
Hotfix-2.0 pushed.

Apology-2.0: Sorry for cycling everybody!

Now I'm going drinking for real...
Then 7:09 PM you wrote that

Do you expect me to believe you went drinking and came back in half an hour?!
On Saturday evening, when you go out to drink, take all the evening for Christ sake!
:LOL:

You shouldn't apology for bugs in a alpha version.
It's perfectly normal to have bugs at this stage of development.

• Haha

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The arrogant bitch has a wrong shower scene. She screams, spits and forces me either to leave or to rape her...but considering the fact its a shared shower and i play female i should be able to shower even with her there. Aside from that, if you rape her you get a male text...

• Wow

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
BlackDahliaStudios!
Today at 6:34 PM, you wrote this

Then 7:09 PM you wrote that

Do you expect me to believe you went drinking and came back in half an hour?!
On Saturday evening, when you go out to drink, take all the evening for Christ sake!
:LOL:

You shouldn't apology for bugs in a alpha version.
It's perfectly normal to have bugs at this stage of development.
I am drinking!

Okay, no more apologies then!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes