Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
ow, so is this game like fully 3d then? looks good
Trying to make a game like the ones in the non-adult market. I want the game to be intersting in itself, without the sexual content.

doofusmcdoofus

Aug 27, 2021
@The_Aesthetik

Friendly heads up that doing patreon verification by scraping all your members client side and then simple string comparison by email:
  • Exposes your own patreon details in a potentially exploitable way
  • Exposes all your members email addresses etc
  • Probably violates patreons TOS / maybe GDPR (IANAL)
  • Doesn't do a great job actually paywalling your content :FacePalm:
  • Side issue really, but as seen by the patreon "login" screen needing like 2 minutes to load, doesn't scale well with user count...
You'll want to be doing an *actual* user initiated oauth login flow to retrieve just that users membership level to your campaign.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomoushie and Gojii

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Game is unplayable. It ran smooth as butter on high graphics until I landed on the planet then the frames just left. Very low graphics didn't help either. Like cmon if you want people to play your game for more than 5-10 minutes you need to check for stuff like this.

Medic12700

Jan 20, 2019
I just started playing the game, the doctor has told me to go to my cabin and rest and i cant find my cabin. the area that looks like it has cabins, none of the doors open for me

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I just started playing the game, the doctor has told me to go to my cabin and rest and i cant find my cabin. the area that looks like it has cabins, none of the doors open for me
It should be the first door at the left.
You only have two options: be a patreon to activate the command console or start a new game

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes