Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yes that’s the end for now. The sex scenes were only available for patrons, although in this version are inactive for all due to the changes on the models I made.
The game is prepared to start with the real content, the first playable planet.
That's quite the reverse pretty much in a way as a dev you're pushing for patreon support with the "all sex scenes are only for patreons, where non-patreons get nothing at all" yet in that perspective going by the trend of other games that offer equality that patreons get access first and then public so if there's a batch of sex in 0.4 with additional in 0.5 then when 0.4 is available to public they get access to it all until 0.6 is on patreon and 0.5 becomes public. Just saying in terms of what you release pretty much from on here it's just pretty much getting tutorial for use of controls which given the duration it's been since initial release should've progressed into the mission by now.

Reactions: Koneko12

aidev

Mar 19, 2019
So the mouse isn't showing?
You should click the button on the right "the 3 dots" to continue the conversation. I have tried right now and is working for me
These dots can't be seen at all.
They have nothing to do with the dialog at all.
They're supposed to be under the dialog.

Also in the training complex, when you pick up a grenade, there is no mouse to select a grenade

Last edited:

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
My character falls out of the space ship after "End of Awakening" and I have to restart but then it keeps happening.

Reactions: tarucco

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
My character falls out of the space ship after "End of Awakening" and I have to restart but then it keeps happening.
I’ll check it for the next update, anyway the content ends there so you’re not losing anything

tarucco

Aug 28, 2019
Anyone could advise in which moment can you press I in order to load a saved stage? It's a pity that a game with such potential is lacking in-game controls explanation, game loading menus, skipping options, not to mention a spaceship map, or more male customization options. I'm quite disappointed with this game...

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone else still having trouble launching the game? I tried the game a while back and it wouldn't launch, so I waited a few updates and am trying again with the newest download and still nothing. Guess this game isn't for me.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Ark is a game about collecting different races and species to conserve them. Travel to another spacetime, fight the dangers, collect a race to avoid its disappearance, discover what the threat is that intends to destroy the universe, and explore forgotten planets to recover their histories.​
Welcome to The Ark!
The goal of the game is to gather various races and species in order to preserve them. Discover what the menace is that aims to destroy the universe, travel to another spacetime, battle the perils, gather a race to prevent its disappearance, and visit forgotten planets to retrieve their histories.​

A slightly different overview.

Good luck and much success.
The_Aesthetik

Ja li9

Mar 27, 2024
Welcome to The Ark!
The goal of the game is to gather various races and species in order to preserve them. Discover what the menace is that aims to destroy the universe, travel to another spacetime, battle the perils, gather a race to prevent its disappearance, and visit forgotten planets to retrieve their histories.​

A slightly different overview.

Good luck and much success.
The_Aesthetik
i hope the races have different cocks, and zest! Any relation to lost arc?

moned

Sep 16, 2017
This is really rough. Especially with it being over 4 gigs.

Rather than the ship just being a complete level, it's clear that every time you progress the story it loads and unloads different levels, you can even see this in the "map". Movement is clunky, but it gets much worse when you actually equip weapons, the animation changes and you move at a crawl. I assuming it's the result of whatever premade shooter kit that was used, but it makes it painful to move around armed. The cutscenes could really use a skip function if they're going to be so long with nothing going on. I don't have zoomer-tik-tok brain, but man scenes like the cryo awakening scene had like three moments where I thought the tube was going to open so I can play the game, only for the camera to shift to another angle of the character standing half-conscious with the tube closed.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheArkSciFiAdultGame-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
Aim = LMB
Shoot = RMB

What the actual f*ck?

I didn't even get that far before I deleted though...

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Choosing male PC is the worst decision I've ever made
Want to bang the females
Not stare at my dick and balls for five minutes

Also, stuck on the third round of simulation training, assigning the injector does nothing and doesn't progress the game.
Played through this shit a long time ago, wish I had remembered that before I started a new game. One save only is dumb.

Reload fixed the issue.

Now this shit.
e.png

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
4 Gigs and no sex unless I pay up to see if the h-content is even worth the time? I could just go on a date if I want to get lead on for a few hours. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes