Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
i like some stuff like training and starting but when character run it all gone why it so weird running animation

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
i like some stuff like training and starting but when character run it all gone why it so weird running animation
That’s because the IK, the script that handles the feet position depending on the slop is not as precise as should be. I have to check it

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So the mouse isn't showing?
You should click the button on the right "the 3 dots" to continue the conversation. I have tried right now and is working for me
I deleted the game right after I saw that other people had the same issue. I will wait until the next update though, I do want to enjoy some content, and I'm sure you will deliver. Keep it up!

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The in game tutorial , during stealth missions refers to pressing the control button to crouch which is not correct as it is to press the c button to crouch. Just a little thing that are incorrect.

Also the game is pretty much over after meeting the captain then briefing and after that.. it just no where to go and nothing to do, is this supposed to be the end for this version of the game ?

I had to alt tab and then close the program, there is no access to quit the game as well.

Also for the sex scenes etc, Where and how to access them ? I follow the game and there is nothing that lead to that, as I follow the quest of the game.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
The in game tutorial , during stealth missions refers to pressing the control button to crouch which is not correct as it is to press the c button to crouch. Just a little thing that are incorrect.

Also the game is pretty much over after meeting the captain then briefing and after that.. it just no where to go and nothing to do, is this supposed to be the end for this version of the game ?

I had to alt tab and then close the program, there is no access to quit the game as well.

Also for the sex scenes etc, Where and how to access them ? I follow the game and there is nothing that lead to that, as I follow the quest of the game.
Yes that’s the end for now. The sex scenes were only available for patrons, although in this version are inactive for all due to the changes on the models I made.
The game is prepared to start with the real content, the first playable planet.

Dec 4, 2021
Yes that’s the end for now. The sex scenes were only available for patrons, although in this version are inactive for all due to the changes on the models I made.
The game is prepared to start with the real content, the first playable planet.
Tried version 0.1.5 overall not bad start.
Issues:
  1. Strange PC running animations;
  2. When PC travels through the hallways camera takes some weird positions and constantly shaking;
  3. In VR when PC fell down to the ground trials didn't restarted;
  4. If you press "E" to talk with NPC and try to move, then PC will run away somewhere and NPC will be talking with empty space;
  5. I can't exit the game or return to main menu via normal means, "Esc" doesn't work and inventory available only in few places;
  6. "Dialogs" taking too much time and fonts are too small, my recommendation to make button for skipping the current line of dialog an make some background for text/

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
You are wrong, also I don’t that character creator models have bad quality
They are horrible, when I see them I already know them from afar, I know anatomy, these characters in your game are not created from scratch, just from the image it makes me think I'm going to play PlayStation 2 again

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
They are horrible, when I see them I already know them from afar, I know anatomy, these characters in your game are not created from scratch, just from the image it makes me think I'm going to play PlayStation 2 again
then you have to get closer because you still wrong haha

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes