Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Nope, first time trying it out. And didn't see any errors, the game would go fullscreen for like a 1/10th of a second before crashing, wasn't able to see what the screen said but I think it was the normal Unity startup thing.
sometimes unity has a bad day, i will try to investigate the error

Reactions: pachinko jones

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Tried it out because of character creation, but this system does not get satisfying results. And I noticed in the gender selection hovertext it says that male is recommended if you're attracted to men, female recommended if you're attracted to females...just wtf is this character supposed to represent? I assumed I was creating a protagonist that I could best identify with, not just the prettiest model. Not that this clunky system could generate particularly interesting models. So what's the point?

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Tried it out because of character creation, but this system does not get satisfying results. And I noticed in the gender selection hovertext it says that male is recommended if you're attracted to men, female recommended if you're attracted to females...just wtf is this character supposed to represent? I assumed I was creating a protagonist that I could best identify with, not just the prettiest model. Not that this clunky system could generate particularly interesting models. So what's the point?
As I said in other comments, that tooltip is there because the sex has not been included in the main game. It only has nude scenes so I assume that you don’t want to see a naked male if you create a male. In the future the player will choose what type of content want to see to avoid some scenes that can bother.
Also the models will be redone with optimizations and better options to choose

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
sometimes unity has a bad day, i will try to investigate the error
Got same problem. While it isnt my first time launching it, i tried both older part II and Part III release and both do same.
Tried to also launch it as Administrator and only got this screen.
1689533461887.png

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Got same problem. While it isnt my first time launching it, i tried both older part II and Part III release and both do same.
Tried to also launch it as Administrator and only got this screen.
View attachment 2775791
Do you have internet connection? Maybe when it checks if you have a Patreon user it’s throwing an exception

bouder

Oct 6, 2021
Mandatory stealth training section 3 seems literally impossible for me. I just can't throw the distraction ball far enough from the stairs, and he catches me almost instantly if I walk more than 2 feet from the stairs. It's a crying shame too, because this game does look promising, and I do want to continue playing it

Just can't get past the stealth section, especially without checkpoints

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Mandatory stealth training section 3 seems literally impossible for me. I just can't throw the distraction ball far enough from the stairs, and he catches me almost instantly if I walk more than 2 feet from the stairs. It's a crying shame too, because this game does look promising, and I do want to continue playing it

Just can't get past the stealth section, especially without checkpoints
Sorry about that. I’m remaking the first part of the game and I noticed that if you load a checkpoint on that trial(or you get caught) there is a possibility that the guard of the stairs remains in a position in which you can’t get closer to throw the distraction on the target. My apologies, it will be fixed in the next update.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArkSciFiAdultGame-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
how do I progress the dialogue? no button seems to work.
Same here, seems like The_Aesthetik did not have time for a final test run. It is funny, this is the second 3d game in the last two weeks that i tried to play, and got disappointed in less then 3 minutes into the game, because of game breaking bugs, at least in the other game i still could go on and have some more fun, then getting "cockblocked" by an stupid npc dialog.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Same here, seems like The_Aesthetik did not have time for a final test run. It is funny, this is the second 3d game in the last two weeks that i tried to play, and got disappointed in less then 3 minutes into the game, because of game breaking bugs, at least in the other game i still could go on and have some more fun, then getting "cockblocked" by an stupid npc dialog.
how do I progress the dialogue? no button seems to work.
With Spacebar, you have the controls in the post. In which part did you get stuck?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: carbonbw
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes