Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
how to save?
It is automatically saved when completing missions and at the start of each test in training.
I'm going to implement a prompt on save in the next update, however, you can see when the last save was by pressing "I" in the Load section

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Anyone know, how i pass this training , what side that i need to throw the distraction ball , i always get caught everytime , thank you
View attachment 2734678
Throw it to the right side, at the corner of the walkway. Long enough for the enemy to turn and you can go through his back. Be sure the distraction collides with the ground. I'm working on improving signage in that part.

Edit: That zone :)
1688141498137.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ M E S S

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
Throw it to the right side, at the corner of the walkway. Long enough for the enemy to turn and you can go through his back. Be sure the distraction collides with the ground. I'm working on improving signage in that part.

Edit: That zone :)
View attachment 2735103
And again stage before first image like this photo , where can I throw the ball to didtract enermy , i always get caught on this scene everytime , for 10 times , i get caught 10 time
Sorry for many problem
IMG_20230701_234819.jpg

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
And again stage before first image like this photo , where can I throw the ball to didtract enermy , i always get caught on this scene everytime , for 10 times , i get caught 10 time
Sorry for many problem
View attachment 2737692
Don’t worry. From the stairs, throw the distraction to te white zone. Wait for the enemy to has his back to you. Then go following the blue arrow
BE65E52A-501D-42A8-8E86-CBD8C39F9C7F.jpeg

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
A lot of work need to be done. Mouse didn't disapier after inventory, auto saves didn't work corectly, line trase for laser same...
For example I'll ramade game start...Chose Male if you in to Male? WTF? Ok I'm normal man ( not Gay) so character Male, and first mision Is look how my DICK ? It stupid to play for female if I want to fuck girls. I dont know....
Any way good luck ;)

Reactions: Ikil

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
need to much patience for this game that i really dont have mechanics are to clunky
was semi fine until training good luck with your game its just not for me

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone else having trouble launching this game? Trying it for the first time and it crashes almost instantly on launch. Not sure what to troubleshoot as I haven't run into issues with games on here before.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Anyone else having trouble launching this game? Trying it for the first time and it crashes almost instantly on launch. Not sure what to troubleshoot as I haven't run into issues with games on here before.
Have you played previous versions? Throws any errors?

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
A lot of work need to be done. Mouse didn't disapier after inventory, auto saves didn't work corectly, line trase for laser same...
For example I'll ramade game start...Chose Male if you in to Male? WTF? Ok I'm normal man ( not Gay) so character Male, and first mision Is look how my DICK ? It stupid to play for female if I want to fuck girls. I dont know....
Any way good luck ;)
On the gender selection there is a tooltip that says that if you like girls it’s recommended to play as a girl. This is because the sex has not been implemented yet on main story so it’s preferable to play as a woman at this moment. Why do you say that auto saves it’s not working correctly?

Death_wraith

Sep 20, 2022
after shooting practice ended file got saved and i cant get out of simulation cos crashed when hit continue im still on simulation

Feb 15, 2018
Have you played previous versions? Throws any errors?
Nope, first time trying it out. And didn't see any errors, the game would go fullscreen for like a 1/10th of a second before crashing, wasn't able to see what the screen said but I think it was the normal Unity startup thing.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes