Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
The game has

The game has always had the option to have sex available for free from the moment I published it. As I said before, it is not available now, but my intention is to re-enable it for all players in the future. Anyway you can go to my Patreon and try the sex in the previous versions, v0.1.1 should work for you.
Also the sex is not like a cinematic, is 100% interactable, if you want something more cinematic you’ll have to wait some months until I implement it :)
Well since the sex seemed to be buggy asf in the 1.1 version, guess i'll have to wait for the next update.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
It will help me a lot to know what bugs you have found
Ah well, when i tried to start a sex animation, just the npc iddle would play, my character would just stuck in normal standing iddle, and when i ended the animation tab, my character would walk all weird looking, like as if he still supposed to be doing a sex iddle even though i just ended it.

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Hm it´s a waste of time and drive-capicity if you are not a patreon and pay for it. Also there should be a option to see which keyes to use ingame. The Creation Menu should have more different styles and for the clothes they should fit to the choosen body.

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
The_Aesthetik when the next updat? This game is soo hot,i'm new on this ^^
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it :)
I hope to have the next update in less than a month. This update lays the foundation for creating content more comfortably and faster for the rest of the updates. In the next update you will be able to test the combat system and meet two more characters: Zeno and Aline

Reactions: Neoxzz9

Neoxzz9

Feb 23, 2021
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it :)
I hope to have the next update in less than a month. This update lays the foundation for creating content more comfortably and faster for the rest of the updates. In the next update you will be able to test the combat system and meet two more characters: Zeno and Aline
all right,i'll be there to wait....with sex enabled right? there aren't sex in this version,as i learned. ^^

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
all right,i'll be there to wait....with sex enabled right? there aren't sex in this version,as i learned. ^^
Probably not yet, but as I have told another user you can try it in the previous versions

Pumpedur

Jul 25, 2021
You have to press any key to exit from that scene. If you still can’t, try to pause and resume the game with Esc and press a key.
I couldn't get out of it by any means other than alt+f4. The second time I didn’t want to check whether this bug would be, because it’s too tedious to go up to this point

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I don't know if there is a save here. After rebooting I start over. And I watch an endless scene in my soul. The game has many bugs. You can add content to the game later, now the main thing is that the game works stably. I'll play a bit more before the next bug and decide whether to follow the game

• Haha
Reactions: Tomoushie

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
jesus this buggy af.
Graphical glitches everywhere.
Constant stuttering.
Randomly falling through floors.
Movement is visibly clunky, sometimes stuttering as well.
When crouching it sometimes just randomly makes you stand up again.
The distraction sphere is more likely to attract attention to you instead of the sphere (does the effect trigger the moment it's thrown??)
Also, the intro/cutscenes are way too long and can't be skipped.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
jesus this buggy af.
Graphical glitches everywhere.
Constant stuttering.
Randomly falling through floors.
Movement is visibly clunky, sometimes stuttering as well.
When crouching it sometimes just randomly makes you stand up again.
The distraction sphere is more likely to attract attention to you instead of the sphere (does the effect trigger the moment it's thrown??)
Also, the intro/cutscenes are way too long and can't be skipped.
I have not found any part of the map where the character goes through the ground, can you point me in which area?
The crouch resets when the character loses ground contact or you press the sprint button.
Distraction must be activated upon collision. I don't think it has as many bugs as you say, I've been testing it for 1 week, but would you help me if you were more specific

Alaskanfury

Dec 24, 2022
In the scene before you go into the duct, I hit the space bar and it jumped me onto the desk which bugged me out and made me lay flat on the desk and not be able to continue. In the training sim, i fell off the rock and there is no way to restart the course, its just endless running around the bottom of the pit. In your crew quarter, if you spin the camera by the bed, you clip through the map and see a dark blue and red background.

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
i don't know if this is a game bug or something wrong on my end. I can not play as a male in the main game, I can in the playroom. Seeings as i just wanted to test the game this means the game is unplayable for me as i am not attracted to men and will never play a game a a female of any kind. Good luck on your game, but until that is fixed i wont be playing.

Reactions: Gojii
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes