Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
In the scene before you go into the duct, I hit the space bar and it jumped me onto the desk which bugged me out and made me lay flat on the desk and not be able to continue. In the training sim, i fell off the rock and there is no way to restart the course, its just endless running around the bottom of the pit. In your crew quarter, if you spin the camera by the bed, you clip through the map and see a dark blue and red background.
The_Aesthetik I can confirm this.. happend to me as well ... stuck on the desk for eternity

1687725685887.png

stole

Apr 27, 2018
This game have very good breasts and gluteus shapes, well done! But why the girl walking animation is kind of not right and not girly like. I mean the legs moving too separate from one another and there are strange moves in the knees zone, when in walk mode. It has to be more like a catwalk instead and will be million times sexier and normal looking. : )

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
I have not found any part of the map where the character goes through the ground, can you point me in which area?
The crouch resets when the character loses ground contact or you press the sprint button.
Distraction must be activated upon collision. I don't think it has as many bugs as you say, I've been testing it for 1 week, but would you help me if you were more specific
I fell through the floor somewhere in the sneak training, idk where tho.
Crouch resetting when it loses ground contact is bad, especially with the movement being so clunky.
Distractions seem to activate the moment they are thrown and the npc just turns in my direction instead of where the thingy lands.
Also 1 week of testing is nothing.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The_Aesthetik

You do realize that you released the game with source code that might help reverse engineering the game, right?

It is even a folder that explicitly remarks that you SHOULD NOT SHIP IT.

.\The Ark_BackUpThisFolder_ButDontShipItWithYourGame

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The training part (stealth) is fucking annoying. It made me exit and delete the game.

You really should introduce something called CHECKPOINTS!!!

SilentSteps

Jan 4, 2019
when I finished training is there nothing else to do? Just repeat previous quests, right?
where are these sex pictures from in the preview?

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
The_Aesthetik

You do realize that you released the game with source code that might help reverse engineering the game, right?

Oh boi i also noticed that too- tho i don't know any kind of progaming stuff but- he basically gave free permission to other people mess up with his game core right?

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
i don't know if this is a game bug or something wrong on my end. I can not play as a male in the main game, I can in the playroom. Seeings as i just wanted to test the game this means the game is unplayable for me as i am not attracted to men and will never play a game a a female of any kind. Good luck on your game, but until that is fixed i wont be playing.
Can't create a male character in the character creator?

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
The_Aesthetik

I uploaded it on a hurry and I forgot o_O

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
when I finished training is there nothing else to do? Just repeat previous quests, right?
where are these sex pictures from in the preview?
That is the content there is so far. When there is content outside of The Ark it will be more like a sandbox, you will have more tasks to do apart from following the main story.
All the sex its on the Playroom at this moment.

Reactions: SilentSteps

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
This game have very good breasts and gluteus shapes, well done! But why the girl walking animation is kind of not right and not girly like. I mean the legs moving too separate from one another and there are strange moves in the knees zone, when in walk mode. It has to be more like a catwalk instead and will be million times sexier and normal looking. : )
That's due to the legs IK (checks the ground shape and adapts the legs to it) maybe I have to recalibrate a bit.
Thank you :)

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
In the scene before you go into the duct, I hit the space bar and it jumped me onto the desk which bugged me out and made me lay flat on the desk and not be able to continue. In the training sim, i fell off the rock and there is no way to restart the course, its just endless running around the bottom of the pit. In your crew quarter, if you spin the camera by the bed, you clip through the map and see a dark blue and red background.
1. Thank you for pointing that. The problem with the desktop seems to have happened to many of you. I suppose that by trying to skip the conversations you make the character jump and end up on the desk. The character lays because the desktop is not "walkable". I'll make sure to change it in the next update.
2. When you fell it should have restarted the game when your character hit the ground. However, you can press I to open the menu and load the game from the beginning of the test.
3. That's because of the occlusion, the camera sticks so much to the wall that it detects that it has a wall in front of it when it isn't, so it stops rendering the rest of the scene.

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Intersting Bug: in the training simulator if you land on the side of one of the rocks, you end up alive at the bottom, able to move but having not failed the sim.

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Intersting Bug: in the training simulator if you land on the side of one of the rocks, you end up alive at the bottom, able to move but having not failed the sim.
I'll write it down for the next update!

Azeus

Formerly 'CrookedDick'
Jun 7, 2022
After Completing Training when you talk to Trainer the training start over again!!
Do this update contain content till PART - II

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes