Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Also, a minor tiny little typo , in the engineering room the npc there ask the mc to repair 3 engine and there are only 2 so yeah, lol thought I should mention it :D
Oops, okay. That's because I'm doing some changes on that mission. Thank you!

recurve33

Dec 14, 2019
I saw this and thought, "What a wonderful platform and excuse for the MC to be Futanari" but then I wondered if anyone but me would want to be a Futanari human banging human girls and alien girls... Probably just me.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I saw this and thought, "What a wonderful platform and excuse for the MC to be Futanari" but then I wondered if anyone but me would want to be a Futanari human banging human girls and alien girls... Probably just me.
I plan to add futa in the future, it wouldn't be very difficult to implement right now and I know it's attractive to a lot of people. Maybe in a few months I will have it available :)

Reactions: Iczer

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
holy crap is there a bug in the shower scene or does it loop till you tell it to stop cause it goes on forever..... please include key guide pretty early in the game like first drop outa the cryo pod early. every game has some keys different for interacting and other stuff

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
Any one try to run this on Linux / WINE?
I get through the opening cinematic, but as soon as the MC stands up, the only thing I can do is take a screenshot.

I just get a string of these errors.
err:combase:RoGetActivationFactory Failed to find library for L"Windows.System.DispatcherQueue"

Tried a solution in the wine/steam forums to reduce graphic quality, but no changes.

Any chances of having a Linux port in the future?

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
holy crap is there a bug in the shower scene or does it loop till you tell it to stop cause it goes on forever..... please include key guide pretty early in the game like first drop outa the cryo pod early. every game has some keys different for interacting and other stuff
It’s a real-time loop, it stops when you move the character.
You are right, I should include it, I’ll fix it in the next update.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Any one try to run this on Linux / WINE?
I get through the opening cinematic, but as soon as the MC stands up, the only thing I can do is take a screenshot.

I just get a string of these errors.
err:combase:RoGetActivationFactory Failed to find library for L"Windows.System.DispatcherQueue"

Tried a solution in the wine/steam forums to reduce graphic quality, but no changes.

Any chances of having a Linux port in the future?
I would have to check if it gives me a lot of extra work, right now I'm quite busy and I don't have time, but I'll take a look.

Ste Rix

Dec 17, 2017
but...sex are only in pay version? I try the game, really not too much but nice graphics, i like the concept but...where the sex?

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
It's completely broken for me. I try to move with different keys while in the shower and nothing happens
That’s weird, you could try pressing esc so that the pause menu appears and esc again to see if the component that controls the movement restarts, it is the only solution I can think. If it continues happening to you, I'll have to take a look at it

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I can't pass trough the first mission, i'm looking in the whole room and theres no engine to be fixed there, i'm missing something??
Yes, there is a hatch in the corner of the engine room, in front of Miles. You have to get on top and press F to interact. It has a little red light.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
but...sex are only in pay version? I try the game, really not too much but nice graphics, i like the concept but...where the sex?
Thank you.
Yes, the sex has been available all this time except this update. Probably in the future I’ll make it public again with a simple version.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Yes, there is a hatch in the corner of the engine room, in front of Miles. You have to get on top and press F to interact. It has a little red light.
I know i'm supposed to go the hatch, but i'm passing my cursor in every corner of it and nothing is showing... (also what the guy told you about the broken keys when pressing esc is true, as soon i hitted esc just to change the settings a bit, the whole game just broke and no key would work, tried pressing esc again/changed windows and nothing worked)

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I know i'm supposed to go the hatch, but i'm passing my cursor in every corner of it and nothing is showing... (also what the guy told you about the broken keys when pressing esc is true, as soon i hitted esc just to change the settings a bit, the whole game just broke and no key would work, tried pressing esc again/changed windows and nothing worked)
Then the only solution I can give you is to restart. Please remember that it’s an alpha and bugs like that will appear

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Ah wait, theres no sex scenes at all? you have to pay to be able to see it...?
The game has
Ah wait, theres no sex scenes at all? you have to pay to be able to see it...?
The game has always had the option to have sex available for free from the moment I published it. As I said before, it is not available now, but my intention is to re-enable it for all players in the future. Anyway you can go to my Patreon and try the sex in the previous versions, v0.1.1 should work for you.
Also the sex is not like a cinematic, is 100% interactable, if you want something more cinematic you’ll have to wait some months until I implement it :)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes