Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
If this game is all about repopulation, does that mean pregnancy is planned for the future? And it also sounds like we will get more than just humans. I hope those are the plans.

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
If this game is all about repopulation, does that mean pregnancy is planned for the future? And it also sounds like we will get more than just humans. I hope those are the plans.
Right now I don't plan to add pregnancy, but I don't rule it out for the future. As for the inclusion of other species other than humans, yes, there will undoubtedly be

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Right now I don't plan to add pregnancy, but I don't rule it out for the future. As for the inclusion of other species other than humans, yes, there will undoubtedly be
Thank you for replying. Interesting that you make a game with repopulation in mind, but don't add the most important part that comes with that. lol. But I get it. If it's not your thing, why bother adding it to your game?

The other aline species would defiantly make this game a lot more fun and interesting, so long as they aren't just humans with weird bumps on their heads. If you can, I would go all over the map with the alien stuff. Have your human-like alien races in it for sure, but also get some really crazy stuff in there like xenomorph-like things. But that's just me tho.

I played your demo, but you can't really do much with it right now so I will just wait and keep my eye on this. I wish you luck.

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Thank you!
I have not considered that the repopulation would take place in a "natural" way. Being a game set in the distant future, I understand that there would be more effective methods to repopulate.
I plan for the protagonist to visit his first planet in the coming months, when I have created a good introduction/tutorial to the game and its mechanics.

Reactions: Mayhem Fall

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
This is feeling like the Wildlife of space... lot of stuff and not a whole hell of a lot to do. ETA on gameplay or can we expect years of nothing but animations and free use bots?

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
This is feeling like the Wildlife of space... lot of stuff and not a whole hell of a lot to do. ETA on gameplay or can we expect years of nothing but animations and free use bots?
I hope that around June the visit to the first planet will be ready. There will be mechanics of exploration, combat and some other things.
I don't know how WildLife works in terms of gameplay, The Ark will be a shooter with an emphasis on exploration.

Reactions: Warsteel

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
You want to cum, only on paid version....i know the pay to win, now there is a new version, pay to cum....
View attachment 2345931
Not that I have a problem with that *checks the itch page*... uhm... I'll give the free version a try but without a price tag on a page where I can buy that its kinda impossible even if I wanted to. Does the payed version comes with a certain "name your own price" treshold like 20 bucks or something like with some other games IIRC?

Unless its paid as in be subscribed to fund the development on patron but not paid actually. Then... highly unlikely. Not impossible.

Edit: 0.1.0 not 1.0 :HideThePain:

Oh well, this is on me for being easily distracted. But it looks like something to keep the eyes on if it becomes more of an actual thing. Might be a nonsense thing to most but I was impressed that the engine fixing quest did not broke when I fixed one; then took the quest and then fixed the rest. While the game does not look like much it seems to be very stable which is a lot. (y)

It merely needs to have the massive clipping issues fixed; everything painted, decorated and dressed up; A story, quest (RPGish leveling system?) added; severaly more fully fleshed out maps (planets probably) and areas to explore added; everything properly populated with hot alien monstergirls and its already good to go! :cool:

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArkSciFiAdultGame-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crappypoo

Feb 17, 2020
replacing natural selection/sex with something technological is a terrible idea to normalize. consider reading The Revolutionary Phenotype

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I tried the game and as I create a character I click save and then it goes back to the main menu and then I start the game and the character appear to have suffered some sort of hair glitch issue and the hair become the long one that clips through the body.

Does anyone else have this issue ?

Last edited:

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I tried the game and as I create a character I click save and then it goes back to the main menu and then I start the game and the character appear to have suffered some sort of hair glitch issue and the hair become the long one that clips through the body.

Does anyone else have this issue ?
I am aware of the bug, I’ll solve it in the next update. The only solution I can give you at the moment is to try another hairstyle. I'm sorry

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Also, a minor tiny little typo , in the engineering room the npc there ask the mc to repair 3 engine and there are only 2 so yeah, lol thought I should mention it :D

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes