Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
In case I forgot (again),
So... when I tried to play the game, my ASPIRE V3-571G notebook suddenly shutdown itself.
No matter what compat-mode I've used, it will always shutting it down, like instantly.

Weird...

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
In case I forgot (again),
So... when I tried to play the game, my ASPIRE V3-571G notebook suddenly shutdown itself.
No matter what compat-mode I've used, it will always shutting it down, like instantly.

Weird...
I don't know what the status of your laptop is, but I always try desktop and laptop updates, and that has never happened to me. I think it must be a problem with your system.
Have you tried other games made with Unity?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Like the game so far, keep up the good work (y)
Looks good enough, even this early on, that I'm thinking of subbing on patreon.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the difference between the paid and free builds?

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheArkSciFiAdultGame-0.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Like the game so far, keep up the good work (y)
Looks good enough, even this early on, that I'm thinking of subbing on patreon.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the difference between the paid and free builds?
Thank you! :)
In this update, the free version has some functions of the sex system blocked. In the next updates, new functions will be added to the paid version that will be blocked in the free version

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
SOoooo, no money shots? and no real story?
You can “end” the sex in the handjob position. There should appear the “Cum” button.
The story will be added shortly in the next updates, as you see, in this update I have added the dialog system, so I can tell the story from now on. I also need the 3d designer to finish modeling the characters

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
So the developer is not obsessed with big penises?
This is the size of all the males that are "randomly generated" at least in my game.

Tell me, does that look ridiculous or not?

Unavngivet.png

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
It's almost the year 2023 and we're still using W A S D and arrow keys to navigate through games? This is one reason why Unity engine sucks.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
First time trying sadly not impressed but its got potential...
The sliders for adjusting the character portions could do with a bigger contact area.
First time into the character creator character (female) has vertexes sticking through.
(see picture) FIX = Uncheck clothing then uncheck
Camera clips through walls allover.. maybe creating a portal zone in each room to prevent camera clipping.
Talking to guy in engine room breaks controls (can press escape and quit but nothing else)

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is not a game. Its at maximum a tech demo and its fucking confusing.

Also, no fluid. People showering doing it in invisible water, and you can only "exit" sex scenes.

Deleting this sh** again

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
First time trying sadly not impressed but its got potential...
The sliders for adjusting the character portions could do with a bigger contact area.
First time into the character creator character (female) has vertexes sticking through.
(see picture) FIX = Uncheck clothing then uncheck
Camera clips through walls allover.. maybe creating a portal zone in each room to prevent camera clipping.
Talking to guy in engine room breaks controls (can press escape and quit but nothing else)
Thank you, sometimes it’s hard to upload a monthly update and find a balance between new features and good performance/user experience

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
This is not a game. Its at maximum a tech demo and its fucking confusing.

Also, no fluid. People showering doing it in invisible water, and you can only "exit" sex scenes.

Deleting this sh** again
It will be a game, right now it’s just a couple mechanics to show what type of game will be.
The showers should have water, but maybe it’s a bit difficult to see, I’ll increase the visibility in the next update.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes