Unity The Ark: Sci-Fi Adult Game [v0.1.6] [TheAesthetik]

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Tazor

Nov 6, 2016
Seriously meh, the amount of work it stills needs to become interesting is mindblowing, good luck with that

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
It will be a game, right now it’s just a couple mechanics to show what type of game will be.
The showers should have water, but maybe it’s a bit difficult to see, I’ll increase the visibility in the next update.
Don't forget that many people here are complaining have not got a chance to experience the new changes to the sex system in-depth because the playroom is locked for nonsupporters. I can see your vision clearly however so I subscribed. You will be the first developer on the god-forsaken internet to make a full sex game that has a dynamic sex environment within an open-ish world, with a story and sandbox elements, etc. Literally, the game industry is so uncreative. Everyone either makes a sex sim with no other features besides posing or an in-depth story-driven game with the same 20 boring baked-in sex positions. I've been waiting for years for a sandbox game with some mild story elements and exploration that also allows for sex customization. Thank you so much, I will be supporting you more in the future.

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
laggy, character creation menu is literally bugged, and every time i try to talk with an npc, my characters gets stucked and is unable to walk again....like bruh...this games needs a lot of work and fixes to be at least decent :/

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
Don't forget that many people here are complaining have not got a chance to experience the new changes to the sex system in-depth because the playroom is locked for nonsupporters. I can see your vision clearly however so I subscribed. You will be the first developer on the god-forsaken internet to make a full sex game that has a dynamic sex environment within an open-ish world, with a story and sandbox elements, etc. Literally, the game industry is so uncreative. Everyone either makes a sex sim with no other features besides posing or an in-depth story-driven game with the same 20 boring baked-in sex positions. I've been waiting for years for a sandbox game with some mild story elements and exploration that also allows for sex customization. Thank you so much, I will be supporting you more in the future.
He's not the first dev to promise the world and won't be the last. The only thing you people accomplish with your blind support is inspiring more devs to create overly ambitious Patreon cash grabs that will never get finished.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I was intrigued by hopes of actual content in the game given it's almost at the 1.0 version mark. Definitely needs a bit for possible walkthrough/map as right off the start you're in a ship and the navigation from point a to b took me a good 40 minutes just to find where the engine room was.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You should name your files better...i always download a bunch of games at once and downloaded this one multiple times because i had no "the ark" in my download folder...so name your archives like the game or rename the game to free, dont matters, but you should find it in a full download folder ^^

DKORYAKIN

Oct 10, 2022
ЧТО В НЕЙ ДЕЛАТЬ ИГРАЛ С ПОЛ ЧЕСА ТАК И НЕ ПОНЯЛ
WHAT TO DO IN IT I PLAYED FOR HALF AN HOUR AND DID NOT UNDERSTAND

The_Aesthetik

Developing The Ark: Sci-fi Adult Game
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
laggy, character creation menu is literally bugged, and every time i try to talk with an npc, my characters gets stucked and is unable to walk again....like bruh...this games needs a lot of work and fixes to be at least decent :/
In which part of character creation have you experienced bugs? It would be helpful to me if you were more specific. Thanks

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
No settings for audio/graphics/controls. Cringe, but u need better than 3600X CPU to get 60 FPS.
There is a configuration option in the main menu and also in the pause menu. There you can change the graphic level and the maximum fps. I have a GTX 1050 2GB (2016) and it runs at 60 frames in most situations except when the stage load is heavy.

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
In which part of character creation have you experienced bugs? It would be helpful to me if you were more specific. Thanks
Welp everytime i tried to create a characters and click on "save" buttom, it doens't go back to the main menu/or back into the game, i've kept clicking on save but the screen would go all black then it would go back to the character creation menu again....(the only way i t worked for me was that i had to create a character, quit the game, then re-launch the game hoping my character configurations got saved...)

Reactions: The_Aesthetik

The_Aesthetik

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Welp everytime i tried to create a characters and click on "save" buttom, it doens't go back to the main menu/or back into the game, i've kept clicking on save but the screen would go all black then it would go back to the character creation menu again....(the only way i t worked for me was that i had to create a character, quit the game, then re-launch the game hoping my character configurations got saved...)
Thank you, I have located the bug, it is already fixed. :)

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes