Sep 4, 2019
Would anyone be able to answer this - are there any girls with a bush in this game? I always get my hopes up in Honey Select games

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Crispy Chicken Please tell me Heather will be in the harem?!!! I loved her character! She is the best after Tiffany for me. I choose the romantic options for Jason and her but if it does prevent me from romancing her, I will replay the interlude and choose the friendly answers for her. If she is a love interest for our mc of course. Also in interlude both options kills Jason right? I don't want him alive and try to get Heather if she is a love interest for mc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crispy Chicken

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does something Scyfy or paranormal happen to the MC, like getting subjected to a drug that gives him some type of power?. Or becomes something supernatural?.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did we ever see her at the beginning of the game then? That's the time MC is still a barista. Do I need to play the flashback too? I don't like playing as some other MC.

Its nice to have a new girl, but her awkward closeness with MC is so confusing compared to Luna who we already know for quiet some time, hence their kiss being more belivable.

But the new character confuses me. She's being hyped out of nowhere (from the majority who are not interested in the flashback). I'm more hyped with new stuff from Luna.

Lastly, if I remember it right you'd be making the gameplay, story and choices be free of whether you played the flashback or not. If that's the case, the new girl needs to have that treatment too. If you show her scenes interacting with the MC while he's still a barista (which is from the flashback probably, idk) then you should show those in the main game instead/too.

I said it this way because I don't want to see some new girl's potential be locked behind on playing a flashback, as someone I'm not even interested in (a guy that is not the MC).

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Will 0.7.2 become public immediately as it's a patch or is it also subject to beta testing by patreons etc?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are the MC's parents some how wrapped up in the conspiracy?. It is a weird circumstance how they gave the apartment/flat to they're son only to sever all connections they have to him. Knowing how big the conspiracy is if the parents are in deep, perhaps they thought they are protecting they're Son. Or not and they are just negligent parents.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I Don't know if it's a bug or not but when madeamovebailey04 = True, some variables are not set
Code:
label a2c2h1baileymain_1:
    scene a2c2h_048 with dissolve
    b "Haaah~ Haaah~ [povname]?"
    scene a2c2h_049 with dissolve
    pov "Y~Yeah?"
    scene a2c2h_050 with dissolve
    b "Y~You can put it in, you know..."
    scene a2c2h_047 with dissolve
    b "I think I'm~ Haah~ Ready~?"
    if madeamovebailey04 == True:
        scene a2c2h_054 with dissolve
        n "You pressed your cock against her labia, and proceeded to slowly insert the tip inside her."
        scene a2c2h_055 with dissolve
        n "Bailey tried her hardest to muffle her moans, but to no avail."
        n "Her insides were warm, and the walls of her pussy gripped against you tightly."
        scene a2c2h_056 with dissolve
        n "Yet interestingly enough, sliding in her wasn't a problem at all."
        pov "Fuck~ Bailey, are you okay?"
        scene a2c2h_057 with dissolve
        b "*Giggle* Y~Yeah... Although it kinda hurts a little?"
        jump a2c2h1baileymain_2
This Jump command jumps directly to the sex scene without setting the following 2 variables :
a2c2baileysex = True
BaileyVirgin = False

Also, in the following code
Code:
menu:

"Fuck her.":
        $ a2c2baileysex = True
        if madeamovebailey04 == True:
            jump a2c2h1baileymain_2
        else:
            scene a2c2h_054 with dissolve
            n "You pushed Bailey off and pressed your cock against her labia, proceeding to slowly insert the tip of your cock inside her."
            scene a2c2h_055 with dissolve
            n "Bailey tried her hardest to muffle her moans, but to no avail."
            n "Her insides were warm, and the walls of her pussy gripped against you tightly."
            scene a2c2h_056 with dissolve
            n "Yet interestingly enough, sliding in her wasn't a problem at all."
            pov "Fuck~ Bailey, are you okay?"
            scene a2c2h_057 with dissolve
            b "*Giggle* Y~Yeah... Although it kinda hurts a little?"
            $ BaileyVirgin = False
            jump a2c2h1baileymain_2
'if madeamovebailey04 == True' shouldn't exist because if madeamovebailey04 = True the game will not reach to this menu.

Reactions: Crispy Chicken
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes