VN Ren'Py The Art of Diplomacy and... Love [v0.11] [DS23Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's on a scale, so the LI personalities don't need to hit either extreme.

You can just ignore to engage with them, without NTR scenes triggering. The upcoming update will also add an option, that lets you disable the rare planned content, where LI's fall for other guys.
considering patreon page is gone, i suppose there is no 0.11 coming and the game is abandoned, right?

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
considering patreon page is gone, i suppose there is no 0.11 coming and the game is abandoned, right?
Nope, the Patreon ain't gone (the URL changed) and 0.11 is already out for tiers 2-5.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Art of Diplomacy and... Love [v0.11] [DS23Games]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheArtOfDiplomacyAndLove-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
The description seems interesting, but the MC looks like a such a dip in the banner image, that I'm reluctant to try it.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
The description seems interesting, but the MC looks like a such a dip in the banner image, that I'm reluctant to try it.
EDIT: Ignore me. I got confused which thread I was on . I dint remitter this one enough to comment. Sorry.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
That rule seems so dumb to me, if a game is going to feature a controversial fetish it should warn potential players from the very begining.
yeah, just imagine adding 80% of tags to an average game from the very first/demo release...and after that enduring zillions of complains "wtf, where is vag sex, tehre is none??!", "no XYZ kink, wtf?"....surely a dumb rule 1/1 to not have it that way.

there is a thing called "planned tags", and that is up to the dev (if they are active here ofc) to provide, including "controversial" tags explanation and warnings.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes