NStefanN

Feb 22, 2018
Just RUN , you push keyboard SHIFT when u run .. You must think you are at the Olimpics game :) . After u colect those 4 essence , portal open and you must enter portal

Get Bent

Aug 17, 2017
I was trying to do this myself but it looks like I need some assistance... reading through the threads it said the last treasure hunt photo was in side the school? and I can't get in to the school without the permission slip. Plus I read that even if you only have 3 of the photos, your supposed to be able to knock on the chicks door? I'm not getting any sort of prompt. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong please

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
I was trying to do this myself but it looks like I need some assistance... reading through the threads it said the last treasure hunt photo was in side the school? and I can't get in to the school without the permission slip. Plus I read that even if you only have 3 of the photos, your supposed to be able to knock on the chicks door? I'm not getting any sort of prompt. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong please
all the photos are somewhere in the first area, there is another photo at the school but it is not needed for the treasure hunt.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well that's... sad. The mind control aspect basically went out the window. Invisibility is nice, but, the first part had light mind control/coercion themes. So I stuck it out, hoping that the power would manifest in this part. But no dice.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
shouldn't this game get a father daughter tag too...considering you travel back in time,and get your grandmother pregnant with your mother,and aunt?

Hanzohatori

Mar 6, 2018
G
Use the ladder on the shop, it's on the roof. You'll see it, it's in red.
Good day bro, ive been searching this thread looking for the walkthrough to get the pieces of papers that been scattered through town, now I know that the hoodie is on top of clothing store and I need the ladder to get to it, but does anyone know where to find the ladder coz Ive searched every house and I didn't find it, maybe im missing something, thanks.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hello my friends
could you help me and tell me how should i get these two?
and BJ Betty

i checked few pages and now where to find the ladder ? bc i looked ever hole in town

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
hello my friends
could you help me and tell me how should i get these two?
and BJ Betty

i checked few pages and now where to find the ladder ? bc i looked ever hole in town
You get a ladder for this, unfortunately, are not exactly where. I think I had played the mainstory on. When you leave the area (when boarding the bus) you will also be asked if you really want it, so no danger. First of all, continue the mainquest.

Reactions: Garg22 and gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
You get a ladder for this, unfortunately, are not exactly where. I think I had played the mainstory on. When you leave the area (when boarding the bus) you will also be asked if you really want it, so no danger. First of all, continue the mainquest.

but i get the LADDER from where?

laika

Feb 9, 2018
You get the ladder from the red car's trunk in the auto shop. You get the keys from the 2 dudes you spy on in the market. You need the ladder for multiple objectives so remember to grab it when you are done doing what you need.

Reactions: gartal

Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
i have a problem to find hoodie for girl,s prison break.i search in clothes store but nothing existed.

i am confused now.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes