• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
I do have three slips in town, one from that lake and two from those two girls missions. but i just couldn't find where is the last part in that town. can anyone help me with it?
In this version there is no more slips. It will be available in the next version.

Jamal2196

Jun 3, 2017
Can't find the last piece of the permission..Until now i found the one in the lake and from the two girls...Where is the 4th?

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
Can't find the last piece of the permission..Until now i found the one in the lake and from the two girls...Where is the 4th?
seriously? the game mentioned that you CAN'T get the 4th one in this version. you probably didn't bother to read the instructions in the game.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Anybody know something about the incest in paradise? They said it will be cone in mid 2017, maybe in july ?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
haven't seen a change log but personally i think it only a bugfix they usually are. I would wait for v0.4

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes