Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Overall, the game is nice.

The worldbuilding is great. Even if at the start it was only MC's house, Collins' house and school, you succeeded in broadening the locations very intelligently.
The characters are various and different. Mrs Bancroft is annoying with her superiority complex, she lacks understanding for the job she does (and she doesn't seem to like it...).
The story is really interesting and it's besoming heavy. I hope there won't be anymore death. While I'm at it, there should be a warning somewhere about some violent scenes being present. It's a little shocking because you made it so realistic.
The art is well done, particularly the environment. While some faces were strange, the body's were very realistic, particularly the boobs.
The choice of the music is also accurate and it's pretty rare so it gives an originality to this game.

It's a good idea to have the possibility of chosing how we obtain the sexual content. I've always chosen the good guy content because I prefer when everybody is on the same page and when feelings are involved rather than pure sex and forceful play with no meaning. I also like that the voyeurism content is optional, even looking at the butts.
The MC is too good natured, even in the bad guy sentences I tried, he isn't that bad. I hope he'll be able to take care of what you've planed for him. His good shape won't be enough if he isn't ready. The martial art training could help with it. As of now, I feel like we lack manpower if we have to solve the problems shown.

Sometimes, Beatriz become Beatrice.

Like it's always asked to make gay content optional, I would have prefered for the lesbian scene to be optional too.

If the quality of your other game is the same, i should take a look at it when I have some time.

Good continuation.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well update was usual nice, plot advanced slightly and 2 girls are ready to jump on mc's shaft besides those from earlier updates.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
BackHole I loved this update. I also really enjoy the models, I'm glad you recast some of them in this.

Bad guy route is my favorite but both have solid content.

My one question is the nun off limit on the purely good guy route? (It says the good choice ends the confessional route).

Regardless best of luck and thank you:)

Reactions: BTLD

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
For the more tech savy people in here, how does this game or other such games work? As far as I can see, it's 100% in spanish. There's no english in the game files, unless I'm a moron.

So is it MTL? It's better than any MTL I've ever seen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My one question is the nun off limit on the purely good guy route? (It says the good choice ends the confessional route).
well she confesses to mc that she's horny towards him so ................

For the more tech savy people in here, how does this game or other such games work? As far as I can see, it's 100% in spanish. There's no english in the game files, unless I'm a moron.

So is it MTL? It's better than any MTL I've ever seen.
yea game bugs more often than doesn't and gives spanish instead english and only solution is to restart.

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Great game, I was surprised of the content which is quite huge! Also thanks dev for not forcing the femdom on our MC, who really shines in the bad/dom route! Love the story so far, its creative and love the options throughout the game (blackmail or being nice to the woman).

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Doira (young) = Elaine
Violet = Susan
Aunt = I don't know yet... maybe
Great job with Denos city, good luck with this project, and if I could suggest it, it would be great if you added Nicole (I loved that model since I saw it in the tyrant XD) I was looking forward to more scenes with her in Denos.:p

Either way, good luck.;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Counting the characters in game, 1 character, 2 characters. Hey this is fun...

Redheads, blondes, milfs, teens and then there was...

772433_771816_nun11.jpg
nun.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S - I am looking for a MacOS tester, if you'd be able to free up some time to help me debug please slide into my DMs :)

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes