Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I encountered two errors while plying.

1) When you going for the first time to the Olivia's shop, there is a line with the wrong name:

"According to the location Pamela sent me, this is the store." It should be obviously Beatriz who sent him the location.

2) Also right before meeting Piper in Gwen's office for the first time I got naughty message from Sarah even though MC is not sexualy involved with her in any way. Bad trigger?

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I encountered two errors while plying.

1) When you going for the first time to the Olivia's shop, there is a line with the wrong name:

"According to the location Pamela sent me, this is the store." It should be obviously Beatriz who sent him the location.

2) Also right before meeting Piper in Gwen's office for the first time I got naugty message from Sarah even though MC is not sexualy involved with her in any way. Bad trigger?
Hi, the first thing is an obvious mistake, I'll fix it. The second one, I have to find out why that happens

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Good game, good story and very nice girls/women ;-)
I wish good luck to make this game as good as it is for now with all the possible paths. I like to play differently :
- fuck all the girls
- just romance Iris
- just romance Beatriz
- so many others...

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho

I like this a lot, realy intersting story and lots of twist and humor (Gwen realy is the bad apple here?)
About the scene of MC and Harry, that seems to disturb some Player, i don't see any bad here anyway, even if DEV like to add some Bi content, at this scene it is clearly for Iris that gets a good look at MC and more lust.

Cya

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
If the patch is needed, please... because it's always like this, the meal comes without the cutlery. :unsure::(

Reactions: Time Killer1981

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hello,

Anyone has any idea if it has new content? Just played a week ago and the OP page has the change log of 1.8 at N/A.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.01 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 184 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 167 MB:

The Assistant [Ch. 1.8] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Assistant v1.8.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes