joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Is there a gallery mod for this? The one posted on the first page just takes me to some place with a line of code to change or something, and I'm a bit of a spanner when it comes to shit like this.
You just have to save AS the unlock gallery.rpy in ...\TheAssistant-2.8-pc\game directory

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Android owners, I recommend you install the new port from Cebs - brilliant! Works great. For those who were annoyed by the text closing the animation: there is a text setting, including height and transparency. Very convenient... I read it, swiped it away, watched how the poor girl was brutally fucked with beautiful animation, excellent graphics, super models, returned the text... And voila! Read on. The text does not cover erotic moments. A full-fledged top visual novel.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does this Ipatch work with the Steam version? I know some things were changed to get it on Steam, just wondering if that breaks the patch. :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does this Ipatch work with the Steam version? I know some things were changed to get it on Steam, just wondering if that breaks the patch. :unsure:
You can always test and see, I mean, just check the patch, see what all those files are, then look in your Steam installed folder where the game is installed, copy them to another folder, then install patch and WT and see what happens. If it messes it up, then add back the files.

I'm not sure of all the changes for the Steam version, know the character (ages/looks), but unsure of script and if any dialogues changed, etc.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, started this game from scratch an loved the graphics, characters and buildup of the game. But from the first half of chapter one the storyline became thinner and the fuckfest started to grow. At the end MC has about seven times a day a fuckparty with someone. Ruining the game complete.

I have seen it happen with more lovely games. In my opinion completely wrecked. Maybe this is what his supporters want it to be. But I look to the next update and will decide. This is not a Jafo game.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Well, started this game from scratch an loved the graphics, characters and buildup of the game. But from the first half of chapter one the storyline became thinner and the fuckfest started to grow. At the end MC has about seven times a day a fuckparty with someone. Ruining the game complete.

I have seen it happen with more lovely games. In my opinion completely wrecked. Maybe this is what his supporters want it to be. But I look to the next update and will decide. This is not a Jafo game.
A lot better than a blueball game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82
4.30 star(s) 72 Votes