• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Never heard of an exchange student from England. All the ones where I went were from countries where the language wasn't English - and the one who went to my HS who was an exchange student for a year in what was then West Germany.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Never heard of an exchange student from England. All the ones where I went were from countries where the language wasn't English - and the one who went to my HS who was an exchange student for a year in what was then West Germany.
some go to countries which were under former british empires.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Is it just me or is there some dialogue missing?
You are right, many sentences are not translated into English. I don't know why.
I've made a patch for the 'standard' version (I don't think it will work with the incest patch).
All you have to do is unzip it and copy/paste the files into the following path (overwrite if necessary):
\TheAssistant-2.8-pc\game\tl\english\

Could you please check if this works? Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You are right, many sentences are not translated into English. I don't know why.
well this game is known for splurging spanish either from start or randomly. possible that even dev doesn't know why (seen same problem only on 2 other games translated from non-english to english).

Herogosp

Mar 4, 2020
I've made a patch for the 'standard' version (I don't think it will work with the incest patch).
All you have to do is unzip it and copy/paste the files into the following path (overwrite if necessary):
\TheAssistant-2.8-pc\game\tl\english\

Could you please check if this works? Thanks in advance.
Did not help. Still missing dialogues. I copied it as you wrote to tl\english.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
some go to countries which were under former british empires.
Technically, that would include the US. Countries for those from my HS were limited, as the only foreign languages taught were Spanish and German.

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Is there a gallery mod for this? The one posted on the first page just takes me to some place with a line of code to change or something, and I'm a bit of a spanner when it comes to shit like this.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Is there a gallery mod for this? The one posted on the first page just takes me to some place with a line of code to change or something, and I'm a bit of a spanner when it comes to shit like this.
You don't need a mod. There is an in-game gallery.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes