PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've noticed in the dialogue the issue with the language barrier. There's a lot of inconsistencies with a lot of pronouns such as his/her. One sentence refers to the MC's brother's ex-wife new girlfriend as his. The dev needs to have someone fluent in English go over the dialogue to fix the issues. It's not a huge deal but enough to be distracting. The same goes for talking about currencies. Some dialogue talks about both US Dollars and the Euro. On top of quite a bit of misspelled words.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm not sure why devs continue to neglect having players add a last name to the MC. I've never known anyone being called Mr. (first name) in real life or most VN's that I've played over the years. It is that difficult to add the code for a last name?

Reactions: Anteron

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure why devs continue to neglect having players add a last name to the MC. I've never known anyone being called Mr. (first name) in real life or most VN's that I've played over the years. It is that difficult to add the code for a last name?
It's like Consuela from Family Guy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's something that seriously needs to be fixed. All of a sudden in a language the player doesn't understand messes things up big time.
well that's problem of renpy games where orig. text is lang not english and then that's translated to english.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes