Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
well with ic-patch mc becomes daddy or something like that to a family who hired him (and rest of women are related to him too and best friend's daughter becomes niece) and doesn't make sense at all. better play w/o ic-patch.
Thanks... I'm playing without Patch and what you're saying now is really "pointless" in this story... But there are definitely people who like overly complicated families...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks... I'm playing without Patch and what you're saying now is really "pointless" in this story... But there are definitely people who like overly complicated families...
That above isn't right him (MC) being related to everyone.

They aren't though. With the patch, they're related to each other, but not the MC. Without the patch, Pamela (the mom) is only engaged to George (the dad), Sarah is his daughter, Susan is an exchange student instead of the older daughter, and Pamela's sisters are instead just childhood friends.

And Iris (the redhead) is not MC's niece in the unpatched version, I checked. MC, Harry, and Beatriz are all just childhood friends, and Iris is Harry's daughter.

Also Soggy Bread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never used patch on this game and yes,Iris and Beatriz are niece and sister if i remember correctly

Reactions: TritonSands

CrookedMan26

Dec 15, 2021
Just came across this game, I really like it. The only thing I would recommend is finding a native English speaker to do a pass of your script before release. Might be waiting for the final version to do this instead of every update, that would make sense. I'm sure there are many folks on here who would gladly offer to do so.

Free tip from a Linguist with localization experience (This is the most prominent English mistake in the current writing): You need more contractions in the dialogue. In English writing, Characters tend to use more contractions than full expressions (didn't instead of did not, etc...), unless speaking in full expressions is a part of that character's design. Character dialogue using no contractions sounds way too formal, especially for younger people. Full expressions, if used at all, are often used in the Narrator voice. TLDR; a character would usually say "I didn't..." while the Narrator would say "He/she/they/[character name] did not..."

onknight

Feb 8, 2019
This game had great possibilities. But I went a route not sleeping with the best friend's daughter.
And later in the game somehow I slept with her I didn't want to betray a friendship.
And yet it happened without me wanting it this nearly destroyed my interest in the game.

I want it to seek approval first but that didn't happen.
I'm fine with the trixz storyline
The game definitely needs to be patched

Hopefully the offer finds where this error is when the when it's patched I'll return to the story
I just can't finish it with this big an error.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I loaded up a save from August last year and I only got the saving Sasha scene and the threesome. Was that all the updates in the last 7 months or am I missing something? Did something happen to the Dev?

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
I loaded up a save from August last year and I only got the saving Sasha scene and the threesome. Was that all the updates in the last 7 months or am I missing something? Did something happen to the Dev?
I was just wondering the same thing. I got exactly the same, and I expected the update to have a little more content. Or is something locked behind specific choices from earlier in the game?

Terastios

Jul 30, 2017
This is a problem with JokerLeader's mod.
Because it makes a comparison of the variable persistent.say_window_alpha which does not exist on the first launch of the game...
Not only that, both the IC patch and WT mod still look for jpg files for the animations in for instance dia04, while the DEV updated to webp

Last edited:
Reactions: joelurmel

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
BackHole

I'm not sure if you've noticed this, but there are graphical glitches with Iris. She has strange feet in two different scenes (days 9 and 11). :oops:

iris_dia09_cama_entregada26.png iris_dia09_cama_entregada34.png dia11_04_iris_beatriz_good37.png

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
game is unplayable unless u can read spanish even if u choose english dialogue is still in spanish and starting a new game like it said in the op doesnt work

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
game is unplayable unless u can read spanish even if u choose english dialogue is still in spanish and starting a new game like it said in the op doesn't work
It works just fine, not sure what you are talking about.

I was really enjoying this game until it automatically switched to Spanish what's up with that ??
If you are using the compressed version, did the you get the one that was fixed afterwards?

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes