ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
What happened to Named Saves in this update? Previous version I used was 2.4 which had named saves and the names show up in v2.7 but I can't enter a name for a new save - it uses a name from some other save. I tried this on both a modded and unmodded version of the 2.7 version of the game and the result was the same, no ability to specify a name. And I noticed that the title for each save page could be edited (you could change "Page 6" to something else) but that didn't apply as a name for a save. I tried that on the theory that something was wrong with the alignment of an entry position for a name for the save that was set to the same screen position as the title for the Save page.
So is this a general problem or perhaps some problem with the persistent file as a result of using Joker's mod in previous versions??? Unfortunately I don't recall whether the named save capability was intrinsic to the game in previous versions or the result of Joker's mod.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Happy that this game is back. I play a new game with Joker Leader´s mod. And I don´t care, if the girls are friends or related, my phantasy can handle it. ;-) The renders are still fantastic.

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch.2.7] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.
I've added cheats to the game. Use the cheats at your own risk.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I won't update the created by Parmenides.

Download: - - - ANDROID

IC PATCH by Parmenides & Android by cebs
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The mod is giving an error when it comes to animations, in the first blowjob scene it already gives an error

althworld

May 12, 2018
The compressed version's giving me trouble. It's not fully extracting and when I forcefully terminate the extraction after a long time, it's making my windows crash.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Allthough got an error. But the Traceback comes at once after I installed both files:
View attachment 3424556
Also, make sure people are getting the "updated" compressed version, the first one was bad.

Next, why are you installing both? It's one or the other, either install the incest patch (alone), or install Joker's mod that is patched with the incest patch.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Also, make sure people are getting the "updated" compressed version, the first one was bad.

Next, why are you installing both? It's one or the other, either install the incest patch (alone), or install Joker's mod that is patched with the incest patch.
My fault, ok

• Sad
Reactions: cxx

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I'm honestly pretty impressed how quickly Gwen was able to grow her bush on Day 8 :ROFLMAO:
Obviously she made a quick stop to train in the hypeybonic ryhme chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: tslojr

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
What doe Good or Bad mean in the choices? Bad, as in a mean person, or a depraved person? Good, as in love route or just a nice person?

Reactions: Alcarinn

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Really do hope this gets a remaster some day, once the Dev has an upgrade to their rig. The "Renders juxtaposed on top of real world pictures" look so horrible.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
glad to see that this version wasn‘t abandoned. I really like the new update so far. The models in the steam version just aren‘t my cup of tea.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
What doe Good or Bad mean in the choices? Bad, as in a mean person, or a depraved person? Good, as in love route or just a nice person?
nothing, bad/good per character, bad/good for MC, whole point system - it does absolutely nothing in this game, there are no checks for any of it, it's all unused
game uses flags and big path splits through dialogues, everything else can be ignored

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
nothing, bad/good per character, bad/good for MC, whole point system - it does absolutely nothing in this game, there are no checks for any of it, it's all unused
game uses flags and big path splits through dialogues, everything else can be ignored
Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes