gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Apart from one slip-up (see attached, BackHole) and the translation issues, this is pretty solid for a first release. A lot of story content without it being overwhelming, a pleasant variety of characters, and renders look good.

People who are completely allergic to seeing other men being intimate with the female NPC's may gripe at a few scenes, but both those seem clearly set up for the mc to later swoop in and look good by contrast.

Reactions: ontach

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Not a bad first release, the English version could use a little work as it broke into Spanish quite often and I don't speak Spanish that well and so was a little jarring and not sure about the family dynamic for the MC's employers, as Susan and Sarah would call Pamela and George by their first names, but Iris would call Harry her father. Didn't care much for Sarah and her spoilt brat mentality so am happy for her to whore herself out for a bit weed, liked Susan, Lisa and Iris the best and hoping we get to corrupt the nun somewhat, will watch this one with interest

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
So........................................
You haven't finished or abandoned your first game design and already start new one.
You guys know girls hate man can't finish what he started , right ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
had to delete previous comment..playing further in..ya..this game aint for me..nun or not...enjoy folks..am sure this game will "trigger" convos and have mod's deleting arguments :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought this game seemed familiar I felt the Denos City vibes while playing it. I must say this about the dev having a good eye for the models these are just as good as the ones used on Denos with a few similarities.

Reactions: Neukspel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The game needs a more thorough translation since there are large blocks of dialogue that are still in Spanish. The English, what there is of it, needs to be proofread and tightened up.

The renders look great, I am thoroughly impressed. All of the women look great.

Really? The MC literally thinks "George has all the appearance of being a cuckold. I don't know why, but it's like it's written on his forehead"? There must be a better way to express that.

Is Elaine supposed to be the same age as Clarice and Pamela? She looks so much older.

The "blackmail" or "be an accomplice" choice should have a third option of doing neither. On the MC's FIRST DAY he is either trying to blackmail a high school student/daughter of his boss OR willingly being an accomplice to her behavior.

Perhaps a slower burn where the MC doesn't immediately perv on the entire family/try to perv on them would be better.

And just say no to freeroam!

Best of luck to the dev with this game.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
The girl with the pig-tail like hair looks like the creation in the movie "Splice." But with hair. :ROFLMAO:
Splice Movie Creature.jpg

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
I like it, especially for a first release. I am looking forward to this being a really good game. There were a few translation errors, but nothing big, and the fact that its bilingual is a bonus for sure. Keep up the great work.

~Wulf

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Wow. I like this game. Very nice characters, beautiful girls. I can't wait to see what will happen next. It is a pity that you can not hide the text to see the entire graphics. Maybe in the future there will be such an option. I am very impressed, especially since it is 0.1 version.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Actually loved the flavor breaking into the spanish gave this. I have played Denos City and honestly think this one will end up being better. Liked that one.. frustrated upon occasion with it.. but did like it overall. This one? Love the renders.. really think the story will be a good one. Just a pretty quality piece of work overall.

jipacawab

Apr 21, 2019
'Just play the game and find out.' This really has no place in an overview, or description (or blurb, as I would compare them too), and it really ticks me off the wrong way. A description should tell us what the story entails, not make assumptions or demands about what we as *potential* players should do. I suppose I am likely overthinking things, and to add to that a little bit drunk. The other two setences accompanying the quoted one are better, but still don't tell me enough about the game to sell me on it.

I fully understand that, to my knowledge, the poster isn't who made the game, and presumably copied the description from elsewhere. This is more aimed at whoever originally wrote that description.

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Al fin un juego en español que apenas tiene errores. En cuanto al juego en sí, he de decir que me ha gustado bastante. En especial, la música y la historia como tal. Además, espero impaciente la próxima versión ^_^

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Obvio que probare este juego, pero como siempre hago cuando sale algun juego nuevo, me gusta esperar un par de updates mas para jugarlos, mas que nada para no quedarme con tantas ganas de mas. Mucha suerte y espero que continues tanto este como el denos city por supuesto :D

Reactions: luisar018
4.30 star(s) 72 Votes