• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
I think it is above average for a game for its initial release. I am sure the Spanish-English translations will quickly be fixed. The story line is very deep and well thought out. I love the fact that Sarah will be hard to get. That is a great story line.
I also like Elaine. She is a great looking older Milf, with an older woman's body. I hope she has stretch marks and saggy tits when she gets naked. Please make these women imperfect. They don't need to look like every other game!

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
The excessive Spanish at the beginning was almost enough to throw me off, but I stuck it out - and I'm glad. Overall, it's not bad. The girls are quite hot, and the story moves along. I think I will quite enjoy this as it progresses.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Personal thoughts upon seeing the old photo from Iris....

- "The cheating skank is strong in this one....." (Beatriz, the common friend)

- "Getting lots of MC is Iris' real dad vibes here."

Not much else to say yet. Do like the spanglish though, as I keep imagining things on South California, Florida, or some such region, gives a slight "mexican border/modern western" vibe to me.

edit: looks like i was completely wrong in my initial "family photo with the cheating wife" assessment of that image and Beatriz might have more of an active role in the story. Still looks like a huge skank though. ;)

Sarah has some shit taste for boys. Also kind of curious about how much of her views on Pamela are fair - or the girl projecting her own vices/kinks on her stepmother-to-be.

Also, you can almost hear Mrs (Miss) Bancroft purring when the MC butts in.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
cool..a game i get to watch the potential dames give handies and blowies to people that aint the MC..meh...worst thing was the fatal error of starting the game as a vn..for quite a long time...then BAM...sandbox...delete...so many games on this site this had nothing worthy of keeping on the HD.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
v1.1 is out

Changelog: v1.1
Eliminated all traces of possible NTR content, like the jerk off scene with Sarah. I changed that scene to a new one with a new animation. I also changed the scene of Pamela and her husband in day 3

– Improved English translation, thanks to elasstommer
– Note: this is not a sandbox game, it has just a little of free roaming in some moments, to change the rhythm of the game, but not map or grind. It’s mainly a Visual Novel with decisions that mark the development of the story.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Incest patch. Instructions:

- Unrar the file in a temporal folder (like "patch")
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted (2 files to replace)
- Start a new game
- Enjoy
Hi Parmenides , from your installation description it seems that new game version requires new patch version, right?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Actually loved the flavor breaking into the spanish gave this. I have played Denos City and honestly think this one will end up being better. Liked that one.. frustrated upon occasion with it.. but did like it overall. This one? Love the renders.. really think the story will be a good one. Just a pretty quality piece of work overall.
Ok update.. more of the keeping me waiting for more variety however. Honestly my favorite atm is the smokey good looking Mom.. can't wait for something to develop there. All in all a decent work in progress. two thumbs up.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes