fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
will we be forced to have sex with all the girls or can we choose who to have sex with? I don't like Sarah at all, but it's a good game

Reactions: luisar018

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Very interesting start. I love games that take a little longer to develop, this is certainly in that classification.
I like the story lines as well. Is it bad of me that I want to see something happen with the nun?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I don't know what to think of this game. I like it but I the only girls I like are Lisa and Iris, the rest I couldn't care less about, except maybe Grace too. They're just so unlikable so far but that might be just me.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like the concept. Not sure a guy in his 30s should be perving on young girls on his first day working. Or perving at all. :)

Reindog

Jul 13, 2020
So is Elaine a LOT older than her sisters or has she just smoked ten packs of cigarettes a day? She's got the turkey neck of a 60+ year old woman whereas her sisters barely look 40. Honestly she looks like their mother...
3 sisters - 3 ages ¿what's wrong?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone know if this will have forced LIs or you'll get to choose who are you going to pursue? Someone already asked something similar, but I don't see any answers. Has the dev said anything about it somewhere else? I really hope I'll be able to avoid Elaine and probably Pamela, since after this last update they seem to be a package deal.

Also the game needs a lesbian tag now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Glad to see a certain scene was taken out much better even though I don't have much interest in the daughter. The dev really goes for his mature women in his game Elaine here and Doria in Denos City it's good to see more mature women who don't look like a 20 something.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes