Cena2001

May 12, 2021
I was so hyped to see this...Much appreciated either way but I see it's a ZIP file, is there any way we could get it in an .apk ?

#ImSoLazy
It's very easy
Just extract the file with zachiever (you will get it from Google Play )
Then install the apk and paste the obb file in android obb section

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Game seems to skip a small section of the story. MC starts some experiments with Susan that was never explained before hand with the MC even though it sounds like she talked to the MC previously about it and even sent some pictures.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You have in your mod good and bad I haven`t seen that you aso see if you get Trust. For example Sarah I can answer her in the car this is a good choice or I give a answer with no changes. When I use normal the bad answers I would choose the good because I get a Trust Point and not because it is good. So you must normal say God Point + Trust Point when I choose this answer. Next answer doesn`t matter and after this I get the Trust Point.

By your answer choicse you see aso not when I get more Trust or Lust Points for example the different between good and bad answers.

I don`t know if bad or good Points exist by each NPC when it exist we have no choice to see them so do you need this information then or more how many Trust or Love Points give this Good or Bad answer.

Or later you can lose aso Points with your answer.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished update quickly cause original save didn't work, not totally sure what was new so might have to replay.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on 2nd playthru and few scenes ring bells from 1.1.

scrshot 1: elaine wondering why mc was hired. answer is very obvious.
scrshot 2: 3 "good" christians.

Reactions: Ruffuss

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Tried what you suggested but still getting about every second line in the wrong language.
Any other way to fix?
Thanks.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
It's very easy
Just extract the file with zachiever (you will get it from Google Play )
Then install the apk and paste the obb file in android obb section
The same thing happens to me, right after the scene in the library where Rona offers to teach you. the game throws an error and jumps to a different scene about some experiments with susan. I leave capture of the error

Joxx

Jan 17, 2018
no besides dev figuring what makes it bug.
It seems to be "hardcoded-text" in / missing translations of 'names.rpy', f.e in 'dia01.rpy':
- line 113 'Mi [pamela_george01]...' = 'My [pamela_george01]...' with 'default pamela_george01 =__("prometido")'
- line 190 '[pamela_susan01]' = '[pamela_susan01]' with 'default pamela_susan01 = __("Susan es una estudiante de intercambio. Ella viene de Inglaterra y está pasando este año con nuestra familia, mientras la hermana de Sarah hace lo mismo con su familia")'...

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
It seems to be "hardcoded-text" in / missing translations of 'names.rpy', f.e in 'dia01.rpy':
- line 113 'Mi [pamela_george01]...' = 'My [pamela_george01]...' with 'default pamela_george01 =__("prometido")'
- line 190 '[pamela_susan01]' = '[pamela_susan01]' with 'default pamela_susan01 = __("Susan es una estudiante de intercambio. Ella viene de Inglaterra y está pasando este año con nuestra familia, mientras la hermana de Sarah hace lo mismo con su familia")'...
It's a strange problem, because those variables are tranlated but, for some reason, the game doesn't translate them the first time you start a game. I'm trying to fix it, but I don't kwonw yet what's happening, maybe something about the persistent file...

Joxx

Jan 17, 2018
It's a strange problem, because those variables are tranlated but, for some reason, the game doesn't translate them the first time you start a game. I'm trying to fix it, but I don't kwonw yet what's happening, maybe something about the persistent file...
Sorry, I didn't found the translation within the english files in 'game/tl', but didn't search anywhere else.
Restarting the game (neither from main menu nor after quitting) doesn't change anything for me...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i had spanish only on selecting option like yes and nira.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
When Sarah and Lisa are in the library, and Sarah is "confessing" how the MC make her show him her panties and take them off and that this in turn arouses her, I get the following error (I am able to continue by ignoring):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/dia05.rpy", line 3049, in script
    l "Are you serious, Sarah?[ m] is abusing you"
KeyError: u' m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/english/dia05.rpy", line 3049, in script
    l "Are you serious, Sarah?[ m] is abusing you"
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1018, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u' m'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Assistant 1.2
Thu Jul 01 18:12:13 2021

dmmt

May 8, 2020
crap...then again as soon sa I get Sarah home...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dia05.rpy", line 1207, in script
    if experimentos_susan:
  File "game/dia05.rpy", line 1207, in <module>
    if experimentos_susan:
NameError: name 'experimentos_susan' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/dia05.rpy", line 1207, in script
    if experimentos_susan:
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Unplayed\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\TheAssistant-1.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/dia05.rpy", line 1207, in <module>
    if experimentos_susan:
NameError: name 'experimentos_susan' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Assistant 1.2
Thu Jul 01 18:15:59 2021

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes