• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
JokerLeader and Parmenides your mods are canceling one another out, i.e. installing IC patch then WT mod, the IC patch is canceled out and vice versa WT mod first and then IC patch, the WT mod is canceled out.

:D CHEERS (c)

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: If you have downloaded the mod and are having choices in Spanish, download again.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
upload in plz at least for small files
mega download folder is full
patreon complicatesd
& mixdrop is just pure shit

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
upload in plz at least for small files
mega download folder is full
patreon complicatesd
& mixdrop is just pure shit
Can't create account there, that's why have Mixdrop, Mixdrop works fine for me

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader and Parmenides your mods are canceling one another out, i.e. installing IC patch then WT mod, the IC patch is canceled out and vice versa WT mod first and then IC patch, the WT mod is canceled out.

:D CHEERS (c)
They share the same files, that's normal to happen

Apr 15, 2020
Well at some point in the game all the choices are displayed in spanish while all other texts are in english.
Starting a new game didn't help.
Btw I'm using the walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Well at some point in the game all the choices are displayed in spanish while all other texts are in english.
Starting a new game didn't help.
Btw I'm using the walkthrough mod.
Check the mod post again

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Check the mod post again
Hey Jokerleader. Just downloaded and tried the new MOD 10 minutes ago and there is no change on my end anyway. A lot of the text and also replies are in Spanish. For instance the part where Beatriz is masturbating in the MC's bedroom is completely in Spanish and when you decide to be a good guy and leave the room, all the text after that is also all in Spanish until you wake up the next morning. Thanks again for your MOD and help....

Feb 8, 2020
Check the mod post again
Hey Jokerleader. Just downloaded and tried the new MOD 10 minutes ago and there is no change on my end anyway. A lot of the text and also replies are in Spanish. For instance the part where Beatriz is masturbating in the MC's bedroom is completely in Spanish and when you decide to be a good guy and leave the room, all the text after that is also all in Spanish until you wake up the next morning. Thanks again for your MOD and help....
I did a clean download of both the v1.3 update and the v1.3 mod. After loading my last save from v1.2 both the unmodded and modded scenes play in Spanish. Starting a new game and selecting English makes no difference either way. Once the v1.3 scene starts with Beatriz masturbating all the dialog is in Spanish. I opened the diaxx.rpy files in both the update and the mod and all the text in each is in spanish. I don't know the mechanics of writing or modding a dual language game but it seems plain that both the author and the modder have some repairs to do.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I did a clean download of both the v1.3 update and the v1.3 mod. After loading my last save from v1.2 both the unmodded and modded scenes play in Spanish. Starting a new game and selecting English makes no difference either way. Once the v1.3 scene starts with Beatriz masturbating all the dialog is in Spanish. I opened the diaxx.rpy files in both the update and the mod and all the text in each is in spanish. I don't know the mechanics of writing or modding a dual language game but it seems plain that both the author and the modder have some repairs to do.
Did you check the tl folder, that's the English version

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I experience the same problem with the WT-mod. New game version 1.3 without mod I am able to continue with my save and getting english text. The moment I install the mod it switches to spanish text.

Tried loading another save not just at the end of the 1.2 content with the mod running, everything is in english, but the moment I reach the content of 1.3 it switches to spanish.

Did redownload and reinstall the mod several times, always the same result.

Reactions: Balicanbreeze

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: If you have downloaded the mod and are having choices in Spanish, download again.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
The i patch is interfering with your mod. Any chance to fix it? Or rectify and include in your mod?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Incest patch updated to ch 1.3. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
The i patch is removing Joker WT Mod. Need to make it compatible.

Feb 11, 2018
The Assistant [Ch. 1.3] [Backhole] Unofficial Android

Size - 115.8 MB

Download - -

* Walkthrough Mod, Incest Patched And Gallery Unlocked *

* Thanks to JokerLeader for w.t mod and Parmenides for incest patch *

Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game

* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes