Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
holy fuck those sarah scenes were hot. I did the blackmail route with her but jesus christ, I really enjoyed how that path went. Im significantly less interested in the other girls paths, but hey to each their own. Sarahs the best.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird, no spanish in fresh dl w/o wt-mod but with wt-mod it goes to spanish on new content.

JokerLeader could you check your mod or if you made that fixed version then give link on it since mega link and link at patreon have bugged version.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Yeah, I just re-downloaded the mod and at the Trix masturbation scene it switches to Spanish.

karrek

May 14, 2017
I found a workaround: if you take the dia05.rpy file from the /game/tl/english folder in the regular game and put it in that folder after installing the mod, then all the text is in English (except the mod choices, those switch back to Spanish, but at least then you can read most of what's happening.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Great game so far. I used the IC patch and the WT. Every now and then the language went back to Spanish and now and then the WT went away. Sometimes the relationships went back to boring.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Great game so far. I used the IC patch and the WT. Every now and then the language went back to Spanish and now and then the WT went away. Sometimes the relationships went back to boring.
gotta wait that jokerleader fixes mod or or there's new version of game and wt-mod. hopefully non-spanish both.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The starting a new game doesn't work for me. Spanish still bleeds through. I like the vn but it would be nice to understand the words...

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.3] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you have downloaded the mod and are having choices in Spanish, download again, I will probably stop doing this mod.

Download: MEGA - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Please, updated for : The Assistant [Ch. 1.4]
THANK YOU in advance...

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Patch inceste mis à jour vers ch 1.3. Instructions:

- Décompacter le fichier
- Copiez le dossier "jeu" et collez-le dans le dossier principal de l'Assistant (pas dans le sous-dossier "jeu"). Remplacer les fichiers lorsque vous y êtes invité
[/CITATION]
S'il vous plaît, mis à jour pour : L'Assistant [Ch. 1.4]
Merci d'avance...

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes