kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
JokerLeader
The last time I installed your mod, the text in the game were Spanish, but after the change of day ingame it went back to English. Maybe there need to be some kind of trigger to make the mod work right, like the daychange?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader
The last time I installed your mod, the text in the game were Spanish, but after the change of day ingame it went back to English. Maybe there need to be some kind of trigger to make the mod work right, like the daychange?
Maybe.

For me, the mod worked without problems in the last update, and I can only fix what's not working in my game, since I'm playing on my computer.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Assistant [Ch. 1.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 847 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 114 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 97 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

The Assistant [Ch. 1.4] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks a bunch, JokerLeader !
The Assistant [Ch. 1.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 847 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 114 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 97 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Gotta have a look see where them steamy scenes are at, if any.

Reactions: JokerLeader

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as usual, nopy has issues. took a few attempts to find working server.

Read the Note in the Mod Post
like i said on prev. update mod worked just fine but when new content started texts became spanish but choices were english with your wt-mod but on this update both are english at least on 1.3 content. so thumbs up from me.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Some spoiler from The Assistant 1.4

Two little nitpicks on english sentences.

- In front of Mrs. Bancroft's office: ("That's not fair... Mrs. Bancroft is a real... slut, and not in the sexual sense of the expression") - I'd say bitch is the word you're looking for. While both can be translated as puta or perra, it's my understanding that slut does not have the non-sexual connotations those have in spanish, while bitch definitely does.

- Piper, while playing with her lollypop: ("Maybe she does it to annoy his mother?") - should be her. It's a little thing, but might as well point it out too.

Still playing through the update, if anything else catches my attention, i'll post it too, alright?

Reactions: Irad

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
JokerLeader As usual, thanks for your mod!

The ipatch and your mod use the same files, though, so it looks like you can use one or the other, but not both.

Unless someone plans on combining them. (Yeah, that's a shameless hint.)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
JokerLeader same here, I always like your works - compressing or modding ;)

I downloaded your Mod + I-Patch version and got an error ... dia02.rpy

The error says "you" forgot an ":" after "[JGR]Sí [JIGD]" in line 800+

I fixed it and it runs now ... maybe you wanna fix it in your upload to ^^ <--- (edit) I take it back - somehow I get an error screen on each ingame choice - maybe I messed up my fix or its something else - I´m gonna try both mods (your and I-Patch) speratly to narrow it down ...

(edit2) both mods are working fine seperate ...

Keep up your good work - we all appreciate it :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
JUST FORGET INCEST!!! or play w/o wt-mod.

incest on this doesn't make sense.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
JokerLeader same here, I always like your works - compressing or modding ;)

I downloaded your Mod + I-Patch version and got an error ... dia02.rpy

The error says "you" forgot an ":" after "[JGR]Sí [JIGD]" in line 800+

I fixed it and it runs now ... maybe you wanna fix it in your upload to ^^ <--- (edit) I take it back - somehow I get an error screen on each ingame choice - maybe I messed up my fix or its something else - I´m gonna try both mods (your and I-Patch) speratly to narrow it down ...

(edit2) both mods are working fine seperate ...

Keep up your good work - we all appreciate it :)
Yeah im still getting the error about ":" when using the walkthrough + ipatch do you plan on reuploading a corrected version or just let it be? :D

Same feeling " Keep up your good work - we all appreciate it :) "

Edit: fixed it, Joker you forgot to include the options folder "JokerMod", if you grab that folder from the walkthrough alone, place it in the game folder and correct the ":" mistake on line 898 it should load it correctly.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.4] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I have tested the Mod, I got no Spanish with a New game and Loading old saves, If you are having issues I can't do anything, just try to start a new game, if people still complain about something that does not show in my game with the mod, I will stop doing this Mod.

Download: MEGA - -
Download Inc. Patch: MEGA - (Patch by
Parmenides)

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
checked and gamed opened fine without the mod but gets this error with it.

Last edited:

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
Maybe.

For me, the mod worked without problems in the last update, and I can only fix what's not working in my game, since I'm playing on my computer.
I might have been one of those who 'complained' for version 1.3, I can't remember, but I know I had those issues. I love your mod, and hope you'll end up continuing it, and I never intended to complain, I thought reporting on the issue was wanted. So, sorry if I behaved inappropriate.

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
Note: I have tested the Mod, I got no Spanish with a New game and Loading old saves, If you are having issues I can't do anything, just try to start a new game, if people still complain about something that does not show in my game with the mod, I will stop doing this Mod.

This version works flawlessly for me, great work as usual

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes