dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
The author needs to research the history of El Cid, having a supposed expert accept the movie view is a mistake.

Danny

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
(y) You are the first one who talk about the update...
Then I'll be the second one. Very good surprise. I'm hyped to see more :D I'm still asking myself how come I didn't come across this game sooner. Totally went under the radars for me. May I ask you how often it gets updated please? It could explain why I didn't see it before. Anyway, I like it very much :D Added to my watch list.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Because in denying the MC is leaving Sarah in trouble and he knows it, since he overheard Bancroft's conversation with Rhona?
The conversation where he overheard Bancroft say that she wouldn't let Sarah pass no matter what. There's no reason for the MC to assume that letting her step on his balls (or whatever) would help change her mind, much more likely she's lying and trying to play him.

If you're just arguing that letting her dominate him now might give him an opportunity to reverse the situation later on then eh, maybe. But you could just as easily argue that staying clear of her for now might set him up for a cleaner shot later on. That's just speculation. On the face of it, neither action helps Sarah much right now, although one of them may pay off down the line.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and weird update as usual and everything worked smoothly with JokerLeader 's wt-mod.

also seems that many women in that town suffer from lack of sex since they all are after mc's dick and he has also 3 little sluts to be trained properly.

in that case that jokerleader hasn't put me on ignore-list yet i ask what's proper way to report bug in wt-mod?

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
nice and weird update as usual and everything worked smoothly with JokerLeader 's wt-mod.

also seems that many women in that town suffer from lack of sex since they all are after mc's dick and he has also 3 little sluts to be trained properly.

in that case that jokerleader hasn't put me on ignore-list yet i ask what's proper way to report bug in wt-mod?
I don't put people on the ignore list.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Considering all other male characters we have seen so far either look like cucks or cads, not exactly so surprising at all... Seriously, only ones who gets a pass are Iris' dad that doesn't look like a cuck though he is and poor Christian, that takes the whole "awkward teen phase" thing into the "dude, are you into meth?" level.

(Though he does have a good physique and considering Elaine wants the MC to help with her boy there might still be hope for him in the future)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey dev(s) where the fuck can i find a Sarah like the one in this game ... don't hold out on me :love:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn it what is with these developers.. I get so used to games having maybe a half hour update and think oh cool I can play this during the week before bed.. but NO then they drop an hour+ long update on you! How dare they include so much content! lol I can't help myself.. Love this game but aside from Beatrix I'm not sure anyone else really exists.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Considering all other male characters we have seen so far either look like cucks or cads, not exactly so surprising at all... Seriously, only ones who gets a pass are Iris' dad that doesn't look like a cuck though he is and poor Christian, that takes the whole "awkward teen phase" thing into the "dude, are you into meth?" level.

(Though he does have a good physique and considering Elaine wants the MC to help with her boy there might still be hope for him in the future)
quite true. beautiful and horny wives and hubbies spend all the time in work.

hey dev(s) where the fuck can i find a Sarah like the one in this game ... don't hold out on me :love:
ask on recommendations.

Damn it what is with these developers.. I get so used to games having maybe a half hour update and think oh cool I can play this during the week before bed.. but NO then they drop an hour+ long update on you! How dare they include so much content! lol I can't help myself.. Love this game but aside from Beatrix I'm not sure anyone else really exists.
well then don't bother with runaway princess or come home since both are longplays.

Reactions: ImperialD

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
well then don't bother with runaway princess or come home since both are longplays.
Come Home is one of my favorites, and the way it's structured it's easy to play just a little at a time, I guess an advantage of sandbox. Some of the more story driven VNs you'd like to wait for a end of day or similar event to save, or at least I would.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone have problems with the i-patch? For me it stops working in the middle of the game somewhere and the characters go back to not being related.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes