ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Does anyone have problems with the i-patch? For me it stops working in the middle of the game somewhere and the characters go back to not being related.
no problems here ... hmmm went thru my game folder and found no ipatch

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I just started playing this game. Seems fun so far. Can anyone tell me if the MC makes any more moves ok Lisa yet? Sarah’s friend from school.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
With 1 star reviews... I don't know
eh dont let the haters get you down. Its an enjoyable game as a whole, granted personally the one path is far superior and hotter then the other ones (sarah/schoolgirls/lisa) but I get you gotta have other paths for other people. The way the blackmail started and the scenes that go with I felt like were done better then other games have done it. Felt a lot hotter in this one, especially how she ends up responding to it and enjoying it.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
With 1 star reviews... I don't know
Forget them. I'd like to see them try and develop their own game...That's right they aren't. The models are mostly very attractive. The reviewer who said otherwise is blind. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of a couple of them, but I am not going to complain about it. Just as I am not a fan of horse cocks mainly because I am a straight guy who is just interested in seeing naked women. Look bro. Do what you love and forget about anybody's opinion. Opinions are like assholes, we all have them and they usually stink.

For example, I have just started a kinetic novel. I know when I post it I will get some backlash about no choices or different paths. Stuff like that. I won't care because I want to tell my own story like a hard copy novel. I will be doing what makes me happy. So just do what makes you happy. Forget everyone else.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The game is good, exciting. Gee, this MC is going to fuck all the "Milfs and Girls", that's the kind of story I appreciate. I hope the developer acquires more patrons, as he has a beautiful project in his hands. :)

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
What other games is the schoolgirl (with the pigtails/buns) in? I've seen her in Bad Hero, but that's about it. Like the character model.
Thanks in advance! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What other games is the schoolgirl (with the pigtails/buns) in? I've seen her in Bad Hero, but that's about it. Like the character model.
Thanks in advance! :)
college seduction. next time ask on recommendations since mentioning other games on not-those-threads is against rules.

godfather77

Jun 2, 2021
I'm getting no image found screens. I'm assuming that's the mod. Is there a way for me to remove the mod and not lose save game progression?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm getting no image found screens. I'm assuming that's the mod. Is there a way for me to remove the mod and not lose save game progression?
saves are in 2 places *gamename*\game\saves and \user\appdate\roaming\renpy\*gamename* so even if you delete either of those you still have saves on 1 place.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes