Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
An interesting game where you could pick to have them trust you or lust over you. Of course you pick the degenerate choices, but makes for good content lol. Beatriz and the daughter are interestingly made, with Pamela. Everyone else kind gives off the vibe of " oh it's the MC, quick, swoon over him! "

I mean it's fine, but would have loved to get some build up with them. The teacher is slowly transitioning into a dom, me no likey​

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I found the i-patch did not fix day 6, so I fixed day 6 in English. I know some Spanish but not confident enough to edit those files. Attached below, unzip in main folder or copy and paste the unzipped game folder into main folder, overwrite when prompted.

Edit: There were issues with the day 7 as well, now this has both edited to fix both "i" issues as well as some untranslated lines plus pronoun issues.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Andarilho

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
This game made me mad =)

The story is silly but ok. No obvious language errors. Overall - better than 95% of what genre has to offer. I even read most of it. There is stereotypical Russian mobster but I’m not even mad he is so cartoonish. Whatever. At this point it is even sort of flattering lol. Renders are ok. You can actually decline whatever you dislike.

Now to the “maddening” part. I enjoyed my little game with employer’s daughter to the point where MC demanded her not to wear panties to the school. Yikes. Second most disgusting thing in my book after coitus on the public restroom’s floor.

I had to go back almost to the start to change my choice and let the weed thing slide. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that choice actually mattered in the sense it changed the story and dialogues. Usually “choices” in 95% of VNs either change nothing or just cut subplot completely. This time it was kind of another story to the point… where she herself decided not to wear panties to school. Ffs ugh.

First time I almost threw up; second I facepalmed myself so hard my forehead still hurts lol.

Anyways. Sister is awesome and niece is adorable. Great thing about story overall it slowburns at exact pace!

Back to the business. Hopefully I’m not at the end of the current update =)

P.S. Did I mention sister is awesome?!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
NOTE: I'm dropping continued porting of this game as BE seems to be doing it now.

Version: 1.8 + JokerLeader's WT
Size 194 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I've struggled so far in life trying to figure out what job I would like to do.. thank you BackHole for showing me the way.. My career path is now etched in stone.

• Haha
Reactions: Burgh917

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I like short skirt girls in main pic ...:love: Optional pregnancy will be hot for all girls :cool:(y)
Hope This Game doesnt get finished tooo early like Denos City..... <--- Real Dissapointment
Mc should Fuck every girl in Main Photo :lepew: (y)

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.5 w/ JokerLeader WT and Gallery unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Doesn't work, I'll wait for another apk lol

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
It's depends of the support on game, of course.
I think it depends on more of the fact that this isn't a sandbox game.. that alone should get you more support. Your work.. story, renders, dialog... they are all pretty damn good.. but to many people sandbox is just as much of a turn off as NTR. Yeah I know that's somewhat of an exaggeration, but it's not that far off. Enjoyed Demos City in spite of the fact it was Sandbox.. but in the end I just didn't finish it. This one on the other hand I fully enjoy and appreciate.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
JokerLeader: Does you WT have the incest patch built-in? I noticed the patch over-laid files your WT had.
I doubt that it does. For the previous version of the game JokerLeader had two versions of the Walkthrough Mod, one for the base game and one for the incest patch. My guess would be that the incest patch hadn't yet been updated for 1.5 when he updated the Walkthrough Mod for 1.5, so maybe wait a day or three to give him a chance of updating his Walkthrough Mod for the 1.5 incest patch. :unsure:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
is just as much of a turn off as NTR
Why is NTR such a turn off? I mean I know in the games where you have the male protagonist you fuck all the girls and us as the player get to pretend we are fucking them. But obviously its fantasy and we are not really the character we are playing. So as long as the girl is getting fucked, who cares which male character is doing the fucking? And in that note, why do so many straight men want to see horse cock? We are here to see the naked women, tits, vagina, and read a story. I welcome NTR and I for one prefer the blackmail, corruption, and humiliation games. But we are all different.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I think it depends on more of the fact that this isn't a sandbox game.. that alone should get you more support. Your work.. story, renders, dialog... they are all pretty damn good.. but to many people sandbox is just as much of a turn off as NTR. Yeah I know that's somewhat of an exaggeration, but it's not that far off. Enjoyed Demos City in spite of the fact it was Sandbox.. but in the end I just didn't finish it. This one on the other hand I fully enjoy and appreciate.
Precisely. I stumbled across this game today and after finishing it decided to check out the other one. Hard passed the moment I noticed “sandbox” tag. Ugh.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Doesn't work, I'll wait for another apk lol
Doesn't work in what way? You know we can't fix stuff if you don't tell us anything.
P.S. I tested on a phone with Android 10 and 11 and both work fine.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Why is NTR such a turn off? I mean I know in the games where you have the male protagonist you fuck all the girls and us as the player get to pretend we are fucking them. But obviously its fantasy and we are not really the character we are playing. So as long as the girl is getting fucked, who cares which male character is doing the fucking? And in that note, why do so many straight men want to see horse cock? We are here to see the naked women, tits, vagina, and read a story. I welcome NTR and I for one prefer the blackmail, corruption, and humiliation games. But we are all different.
And I understand that you like NTR.. BUT in terms of percentage of audience I'm pretty sure that is the least liked fetish of them all. Sandbox isn't a fetish.. but it is a style of game that follows in the footsteps of NTR's stranglehold.

With that being said I think it would be kinda cool to see the fetish's.. and gamestyles ranked from favorite to least favorite. That would be an interesting graph.. and who knows, it might prove me wrong.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes