JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I might have been one of those who 'complained' for version 1.3, I can't remember, but I know I had those issues. I love your mod, and hope you'll end up continuing it, and I never intended to complain, I thought reporting on the issue was wanted. So, sorry if I behaved inappropriate.
No, when I say complain I mean people who didn't even follow the dev or my suggestion of starting a new game, valid criticism is always good and of course, if there are real errors the mod is giving I do like to know so that I can fix it and do a better job next time.

Enjoy the Mod and Game.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Update was amazing, I want to see more of Red Goddess Iris, and of course the cute Sarah :D

Reactions: BackHole

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
(y) You are the first one who talk about the update...
A good update, but not really much to say about it beyond that: Storylines are progressing nicely, but this update felt more like a continuation of previous stories than starting anything new. I suppose the most significant new development was the optional femdom scene with Bancroft: Since you'd marked it as "recommended", I'll be interested to see what the consequences of avoiding it will be. Hopefully it won't ruin everything for my poor stubborn MC.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
That's the Mod with the Incest patch, I'm uploading the fix now.

MEGA -
Downloaded this version, deleted old game directory, extracted 1.4 to a fresh folder, copied game folder from patch zip to game folder. Replaced 14 files with the same names

Started new game, at first choice dialogue get and error.

Edit: attached as upload since putting it as a spoiler was just ugly.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Downloaded this version, deleted old game directory, extracted 1.4 to a fresh folder, copied game folder from patch zip to game folder. Replaced 14 files with the same names

Started new game, at first choice dialogue get and error.

Edit: attached as upload since putting it as a spoiler was just ugly.
Don't know what you did.

Started a new game, first choice, no error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also 'JPBD' is there.
1.PNG

EDIT: No, you are right, I forgot the JokerMod folder in the Patch Version.
Here you go, sorry.

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
A good update, but not really much to say about it beyond that: Storylines are progressing nicely, but this update felt more like a continuation of previous stories than starting anything new. I suppose the most significant new development was the optional femdom scene with Bancroft: Since you'd marked it as "recommended", I'll be interested to see what the consequences of avoiding it will be. Hopefully it won't ruin everything for my poor stubborn MC.
Denying the femdom scene gives you a "bad guy" point... Huh? How the hell does that make any sense?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I assume the logic is that you're refusing to make a small sacrifice to help Sarah graduate. A selfish act, hence the 'bad' point.
That's ridiculous though. Do you agree with that? Exposing the principal's corruption would be a much more effective means of helping Sarah especially since principal hasn't even suggested that submitting to her would sway her decision to tank Sarah's college chances in the slightest. A bad guy point would only make sense in a scenario where it is clear that it would be the ONLY way to help Sarah and he still refuses (which pushes suspension of disbelief past the limit IMO.)

This feels like a clumsy attempt by the Dev to force a controversial kink on players. Some players are willing to entertain such things if it makes sense for the story, but this case most definitely does not and would require significantly more work to make it so.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Denying the femdom scene gives you a "bad guy" point... Huh? How the hell does that make any sense?
Because in denying the MC is leaving Sarah in trouble and he knows it, since he overheard Bancroft's conversation with Rhona?

Notice, "playing along for the moment" does not have to mean "will let himself be dominated" - you give rope to a bitch, so you can better tie her down when the time is right, for example. For you to expose Bancroft you'd have to approach and make her lower her guard anyway.

Playing along only means "wait and see", while denying he definitely means "don't care my new pet/side dish is about to get in serious trouble - and have less time for funsies because of that", so it's pretty much a scaredycat reaction as paper-thin moral high ground.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Because in denying the MC is leaving Sarah in trouble and he knows it, since he overheard Bancroft's conversation with Rhona?

Notice, "playing along for the moment" does not have to mean "will let himself be dominated" - you give rope to a bitch, so you can better tie her down when the time is right, for example. For you to expose Bancroft you'd have to approach and make her lower her guard anyway.

Playing along only means "wait and see", while denying he definitely means "don't care my new pet/side dish is about to get in serious trouble - and have less time for funsies because of that", so it's pretty much a scaredycat reaction as paper-thin moral high ground.
He KNOWS that Sarah is in trouble. He does not KNOW that submitting to Bancroft will help Sarah at all. All Bancroft offered was some kind FWB situation.She did not offer to lay off Sarah in return.

If a player is interested in Femdom and wants to take her up on her offer hoping to find out some information or look for an opportunity to turn the tables on Bancroft to help Sarah, that is fine and I have no objection to it. However, the way the story is currently set up, there is NO reason for a player not interested in Femdom content to choose that option, and assigning a "bad guy" point comes off as unnecessarily judgmental about it. At minimum, it would need to be established first that it would, in fact, help Sarah out at all. Preferably, it should be the best or only way to help her. In that circumstance, not accepting a distasteful situation to help out his girl could make him a "bad guy."

I think that your line of thought may be what the writer intended. However, he did not lay the proper groundwork to support it in the story so far.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Hi I downloaded the ipatch in the op and everything was fine but after a while relationships changed : Trix and Harry are now my friends. It's a fresh start, never played it before
Searched for some clues in the thread but I did not find something useful
Anyone had the same problem?
Suggestions?
Great game btw glad I tried it
Thx
:)

Ok ....now after a couple of sentences in spanish it's back again...that's odd

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
He KNOWS that Sarah is in trouble. He does not KNOW that submitting to Bancroft will help Sarah at all. All Bancroft offered was some kind FWB situation. She did not offer to lay off Sarah in return.
Doesn't have to, that's guesswork, intuition - and listening to at least half of that whole discussion between Rhona and Mrs. Bancroft - are about, i'd say. MC knows Sarah is in trouble and approaching Mrs. Bancroft let's him get leverage. That scene is pretty much both sides testing the waters to see what they can get or not.

You're utterly missing the point that to dominate, blackmail or expose Mrs. Bancroft, the MC will have to approach her anyway - she gives you a foot, you trip to the ground, get upon her and tables have turned, for a quick & crude example.

What we have so far speaks of bondage in the future, but definitely not a "he surrendered to her" choice. The fact the choice is worded as "let's play along, for the moment", is a pretty good hint it does not have to mean submission unless the player picks that choice on its own for the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That coin has two sides, visibly so. Does seem like decent groundwork for me.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes