TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That's correct, same as last release, the mod and the ipatch are incompatible with each other. A combined WT/ipatch mod is needed. Someone did that last release, I think?

Reactions: jmcronshaw

fcati78

Jun 18, 2020
how to play this in english? i read the op saying to restart the game but it's still in spanish any solution?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
That's correct, same as last release, the mod and the ipatch are incompatible with each other. A combined WT/ipatch mod is needed. Someone did that last release, I think?
thanks and sorry one more question, what does the incest patch do? I haven't played through the game yet but it seems unnecessary? At least from the description

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry but Middle ages man and MILFs just don't work!!! He is old enough to be the Father of her children! To get the full effect of MILFS the MC has to be young enough to be the MILFS son!

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hmmm. I seem to be having some trouble getting the compressed version off of the Anon downloads link. Anyone else or is it just me?

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
how to play this in english? i read the op saying to restart the game but it's still in spanish any solution?
Same here but it sorts itself out. Jumps between Spanish and English until you meet Pamela and get an explanation about points, then it's fine. You don't really miss much

seden

Aug 22, 2016
OK, so.
Some missing or probably not correctly named so not found images at start + others times, all of these errors are about the same files, so it is strange to not have been reported yet.
They are also still some Spanish in the game, not a lot but at times.

Then, story is good, quite curious how different it is between Good or Bad track, as it is, I've used mostly bad one, with good results as to the girls, then good one when the kid scene happened. Which make me get back to near stable status, or not, 10 to 15 bad points.
Which is the way I never keep my true neutral alignment, getting to chaotic good or straight neutral good instead.
Depend on the choices given, I usually won't get peoples killed out of idiots or imbalance, but still, it sounds to have the content to be one of the few good story game there is.

It's also good the MC is not a young idiot, sad he has not or at least was it not said, combat training, still. TBS.

Wonder how it will go, the kids taking the drugs then the one still not found is the only one knowing.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
OK, so.
Some missing or probably not correctly named so not found images at start + others times, all of these errors are about the same files, so it is strange to not have been reported yet.
They are also still some Spanish in the game, not a lot but at times.

Then, story is good, quite curious how different it is between Good or Bad track, as it is, I've used mostly bad one, with good results as to the girls, then good one when the kid scene happened. Which make me get back to near stable status, or not, 10 to 15 bad points.
Which is the way I never keep my true neutral alignment, getting to chaotic good or straight neutral good instead.
Depend on the choices given, I usually won't get peoples killed out of idiots or imbalance, but still, it sounds to have the content to be one of the few good story game there is.

It's also good the MC is not a young idiot, sad he has not or at least was it not said, combat training, still. TBS.

Wonder how it will go, the kids taking the drugs then the one still not found is the only one knowing.
Try a new game without the WT patch

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I don't know if after this update I will continue doing the Mod, It's a pain to do so, I have to add a lot of missing translation and do a lot of backtracking since the dev is always changing something on the previous scripts.

Note 2: Added some missing translation on day 8, Fixed some Mod issues, so please download again.

Download: -

Patch created by Parmenides
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Srry to be a pain in the ass but when I start the game its still in spanish even though it says english in the prefrences. When i checked without the mod it plays in english. Just wanted to leet u know

Bugsaw

Jun 7, 2017
IC Patch causes game to end before day 8. Open dia07.rpy, scroll to bottom, and delete the line "jump fin_actualizacion".

Reactions: giqui

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch. 1.6] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I don't know if after this update I will continue doing the Mod, It's a pain to do so, I have to add a lot of missing translation and do a lot of backtracking since the dev is always changing something on the previous scripts.

Note 2: Added some missing translation on day 8, Fixed some Mod issues, so please download again.

Download: -

Patch created by Parmenides
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
is this working with incest patch? Or does this include incest patch?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes