ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Incest patch updated to ch 1.9 (alone)+ incest patch and JokerLeader WT mod. Instructions:

- Unrar the file
- Copy the "game" folder and paste it in The Assistant main folder (not in the "game" subfolder). Replace files when prompted
The file with the mod still says 1.8; is it updated and you just forgot to change the filename, or did you accidentally leave the old version there?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Assistant v1.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Aug 25, 2021
The file with the mod still says 1.8; is it updated and you just forgot to change the filename, or did you accidentally leave the old version there?
It looks as if only the patch was updated to 1.9, but so was the mod itself, so just download the 1.9 mod and the 1.9 patch individually and install them? Pretty simple solution...

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Oh I just love it when this happens, two days ago I played this game for the first time, absolutely loved it, amazing game! Today there's an update. Lucky!

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
Question : is it better to do two playthrough on the Good and the Bad path or... is there a way to see everything in ONE playthrough with a balanced build?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hi!
Question : is it better to do two playthrough on the Good and the Bad path or... is there a way to see everything in ONE playthrough with a balanced build?
Yes, better two playthroughs. For example, in this last update you have two different scenes with the nun depending if you're on the good boy or bad boy path with her

Reactions: zh

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, better two playthroughs. For example, in this last update you have two different scenes with the nun depending if you're on the good boy or bad boy path with her
Also, you can end up locked out of new lady Sasha's route if your MC is lackluster in goodness.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
so now the choices are in spanish fml, i do not want to play this whole game all over again just to fix that shit.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ok when i put the joker mod on is what changed my choices to spanish, it was working fine first of all but then it stopped showing the green and red on choices and turned it spanish.. it all fixed once i took it off.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes