misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Lisa's mom is suspicious of her extracurricular activities? I wonder if the MC can dispel her doubts. By adding her to his harem of submissive sluts, of course.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lisa's mom is suspicious of her extracurricular activities? I wonder if the MC can dispel her doubts. By adding her to his harem of submissive sluts, of course.
"We've been doing exactly what you're imagining and more, m'am - let me show you how."

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
am i the only one having an issue where i cannnot load or save or even open the menu (esc) ingame? it prompts an error screen... tried downloading it again and extracting but still get the error, cannot load or even try to save because every time it opens this error menu

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I notice that even when following the walkthrough mod there are many scenes missing in the gallery. And not just variations of a scene but entirely new scenes. Is it just impossible to get all separate scenes in a single playthrough or is the walkthrough flawed?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get past this? there is no ignore button. :unsure: only rollback and open, can't go on any further o_O
1. pics as attachments and thumbnails unless it's more than 3 then under spoilers.
1.1. renpy has built in screenshot taker and you can use it by pressing s or crrl s.
2. attach traceback.txt on your post (found on *gamename* folder.

So can i have sex with everyone without any consequence?
yes.

29margot84

Sep 17, 2020
Ho guys!I'm playing with android version...I downloaded v 2.5 but I don't find the old saves...I must restart the game...can someone help me?
Thanks you

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Probably, next update.
Cool, though I definitely don't want to pressure in regards with your planning. Otherwise I'd have mentioned Sashsa too, she's hot AF :)
Seriously though, I really hope those of us who chose not to pursue Susan won't miss out on important Pamela content. Not sure why, but Susan is the only one who I didn't feel attracted to. Otherwise, it's really difficult to pick my favorite :)

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Great update. I love this game. But do me a favour and keep a kind of story line. Give us a rest between the hot (corruption) sex scenes. :cool::D

Reactions: tankdick

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
I would say this game need a (optional) NTR tag.
What i am referring to is LI Clarice (the nun).
From the protagonist it isnt ntr BUT from HER pov it definitely is.
From her pov she is having sexual relationship with a Father from the same church as her and not the protagonist.
Therefore i would count this as NTR, atleast semi ntr!

Last edited:

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say.... I love it. It's not super deep but I covers more or less every kink I have or want to explore.

Must play IMO!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have to say.... I love it. It's not super deep but I covers more or less every kink I have or want to explore.

Must play IMO!
well so far bbc is 1 of few kinks not shown otherwise all kinks are pretty much covered.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes