Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
nothing, bad/good per character, bad/good for MC, whole point system - it does absolutely nothing in this game, there are no checks for any of it, it's all unused
game uses flags and big path splits through dialogues, everything else can be ignored
Thank you.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 why is the number of girls who determine the result good or bad less than the number of girls from the list in general?
2 if schoolgirl friends are not made pets, how will this affect the “sister” and “cousin”? (sorry forgot names)

A1llas

Dec 26, 2022
View attachment 1234858
The Assistant [Ch.2.7] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough highlights the best choices or shows points in the choices.
I've added cheats to the game. Use the cheats at your own risk.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I won't update the created by Parmenides.

Download: - - - ANDROID

IC PATCH by Parmenides & Android by cebs
As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

I cannot get your mod to work with the comressed version

A1llas

Dec 26, 2022
I have no issue, I'm also using the Compressed Version.
Did you install the Mod correctly?

I certainly think so just copy / merge withe the game dir.
Do me a favour and try starting a new game. Mine crashes directly after typing in the name.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I certainly think so just copy / merge withe the game dir.
Do me a favour and try starting a new game. Mine crashes directly after typing in the name.
Post the traceback, it's more useful to debug than a simple "my game crash"...

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod :

The Assistant Ch 2.8 :
/ (180 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Thy4nd and gaimariy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I tried with both versions neither worked, as soon as I start a new game after entering your name it crashes.
I have no issues using the , started a new game just fine, and also using the "compressed" vesion, also, make sure you are using the updated compressed vesion, the first one the dev posted was bad.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity: who has "incest" with in this game?
well with ic-patch mc becomes daddy or something like that to a family who hired him (and rest of women are related to him too and best friend's daughter becomes niece) and doesn't make sense at all. better play w/o ic-patch.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes