TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Screenshot_from_2017-12-10_20-14-43.png

Overview:
The plot start when the main character is dragged in the Aurion's Kingdom due to a shipwreck along his travel to start a new life. Despite the fate, he decide to remain in the kingdom and to follow his fate, wherever the destination is. Passing trough epic battles and hot chicks, where the destiny drags him it's all to unveil!​

Updated: 30-11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

There are currently no backup links. Please report if you have a link to share.
Download: MEGA

Last edited by a moderator:

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
Yup, while I can appreciate TC's uploading this, and don't want to take anything from him. No screenshots = quick pass.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
well i looked through his patreon, and the only screenshots i saw was from normal rpgm

ReDe3m3r

Jun 26, 2017
And I really though a Moderator know the own rules :(

well i looked through his patreon, and the only screenshots i saw was from normal rpgm
Even so, its his upload, he just need to start the game and do some screenshots. Thats done in seconds.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Annnd... No... Your fears were well founded..

woke up on a beach, instructed to see someone in an inn, in a town i still haven't found... While looking for the town, found a guy fishing, who said he had forgotten his bait... Asked me to go get his 'special bait' from his wife in yet another town (again no directions)

After wandering around for 20 mins, (which isn't easy because every few steps bats 'appear' and attack you), i finally happened upon the town the fisherman mentioned. (still never found the original town i was directed to)

Asked the wife about his 'special bait' and the wife replied, "OH, SO THATS WHAT HE SAID, IS IT!!?? WELL THEN COME WITH ME"
2 options appeared, 'Go with her (fuck)' and 'Stay (watch)'...

Chose 'go with her', and was treated to this hardcore scene:
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys, I'm the creator of The Aurion's Tale, I'm sorry if you haven't found easy to move through the game, we will improve that aspect of the game soon, and also the encounter frequency along the woods.
Anyway, I assure you that there are already a lot of scenes for an alpha, the first city is (starting from the shore):
Right;
Down;
Left.
In that town you will find Ezra in the ground floor of the Inn that will assign you the very first quest.
In that city you will also find Kelly that will fuck with you for money.
In the course of the game you will unlock more scenes, and some of that got to be implemented.
At the moment (TAT Alpha v0.4) in the game there are 5 fuckable characters, each one with at least 2 scenes.
I hope you will enjoy the game, if you may have more things to report, i will listen you.
Thank you.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Hi guys, I'm the creator of The Aurion's Tale, I'm sorry if you haven't found easy to move through the game, we will improve that aspect of the game soon, and also the encounter frequency along the woods.
Anyway, I assure you that there are already a lot of scenes for an alpha...
Your problems are a little larger than that...

The story, maps and concept are poor. Frankly, the game looks and plays like it was conceived and designed by a 5 year old ADHD sufferer.

I'd give this a poor review on a free basis, much less as a patreon offering.

I would offer suggestions, but i'm afraid they would be so extensive it would be to the point of scrapping the game and starting over. There is no connection to the character, the story is either poorly written or poorly translated. Scenes make no sense whatsoever. (as exampled by asking the wife for bait and getting a response that makes no sense followed by an offer to fuck?????????????)

I would completely start over with the story. Create a Workable and logical graphical layout, with all paths and associated texts, and start the game design again once you have a coherent path.

The words i hear booming in my head are those of Mandos, to Feanor:
Therefore this doom is now made: for twelve years thou shall leave [Patreon / F95] where this [game was proffered]. In that time take counsel with thyself, and remember who and what thou art. But after that time this matter shall be set in peace and held redressed, if others will release thee.'
Feanor_threatening_Fingolfin.jpg

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Your problems are a little larger than that...

The story, maps and concept are poor. Frankly, the game looks and plays like it was conceived and designed by a 5 year old ADHD sufferer.

I'd give this a poor review on a free basis, much less as a patreon offering.

I would offer suggestions, but i'm afraid they would be so extensive it would be to the point of scrapping the game and starting over. There is no connection to the character, the story is either poorly written or poorly translated. Scenes make no sense whatsoever. (as exampled by asking the wife for bait and getting a response that makes no sense followed by an offer to fuck?????????????)

I would completely start over with the story. Create a Workable and logical graphical layout, with all paths and associated texts, and start the game design again once you have a coherent path.

The words i hear booming in my head are those of Mandos, to Feanor:

View attachment 47850
The game is early in development, your comments seem to be along the lines of the commercial gaming industry! I also understand just being straight up honest and showing the developer the potential of the game.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The game is early in development, your comments seem to be along the lines of the commercial gaming industry!
I wouldn't say that.... At all... I know and work with several amateur RPG maker creators, working on a freeware basis. What i played here doesn't rise to their level.

Case in point, compare it to this free game created by an amateur, non-commercial creator:

Total production time, 3 months for art and game.

Last edited:

Booki

Oct 14, 2017
I am curious to why everything is named "The Aurion's." It is part of the developer group name, in the title, and also the kingdom name. It feels like a young amateur writer trying to Mary Sue themselves into their work.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
0.4 and early development? I think not. 0.4 means for me 40% of the game is already completed. But as I read here, it takes minutes to "finish" the game.
There is no "set" definition to these things. Some devs use 1.0 for first release - whether it be 10% or 0.001%. 0.4 could easily just mean the 4th build released regardless of how complete the game is...keep an open mind...

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Help please !! I'm stuck on the monk quest...how do you even defeat the monster that is guarding the passage in the cave ? It can 2 hit K.O me easily while I can only do around 60+ damage at most.

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Help please !! I'm stuck on the monk quest...how do you even defeat the monster that is guarding the passage in the cave ? It can 2 hit K.O me easily while I can only do around 60+ damage at most.
Level up or cheat, that quest currently goes no further than defeating the monster.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Level up or cheat, that quest currently goes no further than defeating the monster.
How can you cheat ? CE wont even find the health or money values. i hooked ct to all 4 game processes but found nothing. :(
This quest is frustrating as hell.

Dec 10, 2017
Hi, everyone, I'll notify you that the development of The Aurions Tale is currently stopped, due to its badly made structure and my personal inexperience, but thanks to the feedback and all the experience we had with since the initial development of that game, we were able to form a team and we are currently working on another (hopefully better) project, THE PARTY, if you guys want to give it a shot i'll upload here on newgrounds every public available version, and if you like it and want to support our work you can do it on our patreon page:

I want to thank you all for your feedback and your hints, we found them very helpful and inspiring!
Cheers!