TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh thanks. I noticed it but thought it was something left over from the last update
I think it was delivered last update (when you first meet post girl), but only now triggers a scene.
What do i have 2 do to help the girl at the cofee shop and how to unlock all scenes?
You need to buy the maid costume, click and drag it from your inventory over to her. All the scenes were just listed above.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Not a fan of that pointless "free-roam" stuff. There is (like in most games) just one way to play the game. Without the movement it would be the exact same game - just more streamlined.

The tech is great. Nice renders and alot of smooth animations.

Either the movement will still make sense later or you should simply remove it.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.2b!

PC (422MB): - - - -
Mac (415MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
so, i may have screwed up my playthrough a tiny bit(labeling both the first two girls as "sisters" doesn't help since now my options are "X with Sister and Sister" instead of the names i gave them.) and i'll probably be confused for a bit. other than that this seems fun.

i'll keep watching it to see how things go.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
so, i may have screwed up my playthrough a tiny bit(labeling both the first two girls as "sisters" doesn't help since now my options are "X with Sister and Sister" instead of the names i gave them.) and i'll probably be confused for a bit. other than that this seems fun.

i'll keep watching it to see how things go.
If you're playing the v0.2b version and not the prologue, you can rename them and/or reassign your relationship with them by clicking the heart in the bottom right.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
If you're playing the v0.2b version and not the prologue, you can rename them and/or reassign your relationship with them by clicking the heart in the bottom right.
prologue actually. do i need to play the prologue? or can i just switch over to the other version without issue?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
prologue actually. do i need to play the prologue? or can i just switch over to the other version without issue?
You don't need to. The new version does make reference to the previous version (now called the prologue) but it isn't consistent with it, and judging by the flashback during the hospital visit in the new version it seems like the better parts are likely to be revamped and brought over eventually. But I would still recommend you do play it just for some very nice scenes.
SLim basically restarted the game, changed some models and settings, but went straight for new content to begin with so he wasn't immediately rehashing what we'd already played through.
I think the prologue won't be needed once we're a few version numbers into the new main game other than for prosperity's sake.

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes