Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
I dont know how much more clear i have to be to make you something understand and my question was to the dev. you dont have to worry about my questions
I understood after your first reply to me. The fact is you didn't ask that. You asked if there was an option not to grope her, with no more specific details, just a brief bit how girls don't like being used/blackmailed.
So when I say be clearer in your questions, I mean you ask the full detailed question that you want an answer too, not vague less than 12 words topline question which could have several different answers dependent on how it is interpretted.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I understood after your first reply to me. The fact is you didn't ask that. You asked if there was an option not to grope her, with no more specific details, just a brief bit how girls don't like being used/blackmailed.
So when I say be clearer in your questions, I mean you ask the full detailed question that you want an answer too, not vague less than 12 words topline question which could have several different answers dependent on how it is interpretted.
they way you are talking like you are member of parliament and you have to run a country based on the questions. simple questions do not need too many details i think

t77

Apr 18, 2017
From Slim patreon post link above:

The Awakening Beach Episode
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Yes, I'm late :)
Like always.. no, I'm not doing it on purpose.
Happy easter by the way :/

This episode also is kind of a test-run for the new landlady model..
I changed her a bit and I hope she's more likeable now.

Can't wait to hear the feedback.. probably making a poll though ;)

Before I start working on 0.3 I want to make one more tutorial about renpy on my youtube channel.

So yeah... if there's anything else you want to talk about.. you know where you can find me..
(on the discord server :> )

Oh before I forget... I payed an artist to draw some designs for me.
Why?
Well patreon is making some changes in may adding the patreon premium option for creators..
The thing is that not every creator get's into that on day 1, but I hope I get into it too
Which means I could make some patreon tiers where I can bundle early access to the game with some t-shirts or cups or phone cases...
Yeah.. I think that would be cool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well at least I got myself a shirt and I think it's cool ^.^

Here's the design the artist made. I like it a lot :3
It's currently at redbubble, but I rather would bundle it with a patreon tier.
But if you want a shirt right now here's the link:
I actually wanted a shirt just for me, but why not share it with everyone.. so here you go.

see ya all in the next update hopefully :x
-SLim

U

User_1280413

It's a little... oddly written. Things happen for seemingly no reason, characters act counter to what they've been saying/previously doing. The writing itself is pretty bland and weak in general. Renders are good as are the animations, but it's frustrating to play if I'm honest.

Reactions: SLim_Games

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
It's a little... oddly written. Things happen for seemingly no reason, characters act counter to what they've been saying/previously doing. The writing itself is pretty bland and weak in general. Renders are good as are the animations, but it's frustrating to play if I'm honest.
gotcha, these episodes shouldn't be taken too serious. They are just some bonus things I do now and then, where the mc just daydreams about them. none the less I agree that my writing could be better that's why I'm gonna look for a writer that I think suits my game.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Any incest patch for the new update?
This stand-alone special episode will likely end up integrated into the main game like the Christmas special episode was. Once that happens your chosen relationships and names will likely take into effect. For now, you can name one of the characters as Mom and then when everyone calls her that you can assume you're siblings I guess. I know Linda doesn't fit that dynamic, but just work with what you can I guess.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
gotcha, these episodes shouldn't be taken too serious. They are just some bonus things I do now and then, where the mc just daydreams about them. none the less I agree that my writing could be better that's why I'm gonna look for a writer that I think suits my game.
whats the beach episode more story or sex scenes? hmm

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
they way you are talking like you are member of parliament and you have to run a country based on the questions. simple questions do not need too many details i think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a side note man people are so UNGRATEFUL these days, what the hell is going on with this society we live in?
instead of progressing keeps moving backwards....... :confused:

3.90 star(s) 116 Votes